Page 50 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    3323? Hmm.
    Yeah check the BiS chart a few pages back...3323 aim for BiS...Unless you put an accuracy aug in which I did...I have 3287 aim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohhh okay I just derped.

I really hate the look of the current tier of armor. I just looked at KD on the PTS it seems a significant increase over HM gear. mostly +8 to the stats. Keren you confirmed that 2 pc DG and 2 pc KD is the way to go instead of full KD now with the stat increases?

Quote Originally Posted by Requiem4aDr3am View Post
    I really hate the look of the current tier of armor. I just looked at KD on the PTS it seems a significant increase over HM gear. mostly +8 to the stats. Keren you confirmed that 2 pc DG and 2 pc KD is the way to go instead of full KD now with the stat increases?
    I put in new BiS for the next tier in simulator and still got 2pc 2pc as better than 4pc KD

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    what is KD... trying to figure out the words but I cant find it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh... that kind of stinks.

And KD = Kell Dragon, which is the new set of gear. The Nightmare SV title run is Dragonslayer by the way

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    hmm ive been away for a few days.. i need to do some lookin around

off topic but TFB NiM has been fun so far, 1st boss pretty lame still but dread guard has some really fun new mechanics. It's unfortunate that lockouts transfer with character, we're trying to do it with a bunch of old pts geared toons in arkanian, some 72s....as well as a couple alts. 9% on kel'sara, dammit! Not hitting enrage, but just couldn't keep everyone alive long enough yet.

Edit: I really wanted to see OP IX i think that's gonna be alot of fun too! tomorrow hopefully
    Last edited by odawgg; 2013-05-26 at 05:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by odawgg View Post
    off topic but TFB NiM has been fun so far, 1st boss pretty lame still but dread guard has some really fun new mechanics. It's unfortunate that lockouts transfer with character, we're trying to do it with a bunch of old pts geared toons in arkanian, some 72s....as well as a couple alts. 9% on kel'sara, dammit! Not hitting enrage, but just couldn't keep everyone alive long enough yet.

Edit: I really wanted to see OP IX i think that's gonna be alot of fun too! tomorrow hopefully
    I read your guilds write up on feedback for nim tfb. DG fight sounds fun I can hardly wait to see the new mechanics in action. I don't think my guild is going to get any pts time in since BW didn't give any notice about this until everyone was headed out for vacation party weekend for memorial day. Put the raid lockout on top of it and its just looking like we will have to wait until it hits live and experience real progression raiding:P I still have mixed feelings about BW opening up nightmare modes on pts for all guilds to test out and learn fights before it hits live, but I would like to see what has changed and if the fights are balanced properly. It sounds like from your write up that DG fight is almost balanced right. As for operator I hate that fight and I am not looking forward to it. Have a feeling BW is just going to cheese it by increase hps and dmg taken with maybe double spawns on regulators or a forced rectifier every couple of rounds. Maybe BW will surprise us and make someone channel a color panel or leave an aoe puddle that slowly expands and does dmg after using a deletion.

I haven't even read our review yet haha. But is this the only week it's going to be on PTS? I assumed we'd get a crack at it next week without lockouts...hmmm we'll see.

And I'm 100% with you, me and everyone else I know HATES the fact that it's on the PTS. But we're competitive and if it's going to be up there, we're kinda forced to take advantage of it. Maybe it's cuz they don't have enough people closed beta to give them proper feedback or something. You hate Operator?!?!?! Well, it's obviously a pug/tunneler killer that's for sure. But when you have 8 (or 16) competent players, I really enjoy it. It's a cool looking fight too.

have the players but just hate the fight. Damned tron boss

Yeah operator same as HM...one minor mechanic in first phase...Kephess was a 1 shot actually easier than HM IMO. TFB, tightened up enrage timers...probably well tuned, minor mechanic changes. Hope they still doing a lot more, cuz I'm not impressed except for Dread Guard, and slightly impressed on TFB

Edit: not to mention I was on my 3rd string toon, a healer! man I hope they retune this operation.
    Last edited by odawgg; 2013-05-27 at 08:00 AM.

ops IX is more a 8man grp quest rather than an operation boss... go get a debuff, go hit the swtich, see there is a datacore! Really!? Even Mentor in directive seven would be more challenging if tuned to 8/16 people. Run away lasers, nuke turrets, nuke datacores, tank the big spawn etc. IMHO he'S more appealing than ops IX...

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

Never thought of that Keren, but yeah D7 Final boss would be cool if retuned. call me crazy though I still like Op IX a lot...just like the visual affects and mechanics. Just hope they make NiM harder than it is right now
    Last edited by odawgg; 2013-05-27 at 09:50 AM.

I also like Op IX a lot. When our guild ran the weekly raids on social runs before the expansion, we usually kept going past the dread guard jsut because most of us felt Operator IX was such a fun fight.

I do like Dread Guard more now though, but mostly because I've come to appreciate the fights where you go up against another team to be more interesting. Cartel Warlords is easily my favorite fight in S&V for the same reason (and because the fight changes depending on what lines you choose in it).

new version online: 2.1.0 ---> http://mmo-mechanics.com/swtor/forum....html#pid25982

* nasty bug which did destroy the sim when "no SA relic" was used once, fixed!
    * CN and ET had the chance to procc SA beside its cooldown, fixed!
    * new alacrity implementation (will give lower results for alacrity)!
    * added APM

1000 iterations, 300s, 60ms player lag, UW BIS profile, ~35,4 APM
    CN + BA = 3177,7 dps (40-41 proccs, ~7,3s cooldown, 44-47 dps)
    SA + BA = 3180,5 dps (13-14 proccs, ~21,8s cooldown, 48,5 dps)

the downtime differecnes between SA and CN still amaze me, will have to check the code. But the statement that both relics are equal choiced still stand its value!
    Last edited by Keren; 2013-05-27 at 02:10 PM.

man pizza I wonder if the devs even have time to revamp the fights in nightmare tfb in time for june 11th...I seriously think we are going to see nightmare tfb with zero changes pop on live. And honestly from your feedback it sounds like a joke. It sounds like it might be possible to get the timed run title on the very first night.

wouldn't be the first timerun doable in less than an hour... :/

when will bioware give us an actual nightmare mode instead of a fluff version of HM that the casuals QQ about so it gets nerfed to their lvl and not the 1% nightmare is targetted for

10+ Year Old Account
    Its not great to hear that nightmare is a joke...