Page 14 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    They're ignoring more than that. 20% from Heat Sig, 30% from Adv Targetting, and 35% from HV Gas Cylinder.
    Right now its multiplicative so we aren't getting the 85% if you were to add them all up.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Right sorry.. I always forget about HVGC

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Makala View Post
    Please could you give me more information how to achieve 99,89 % accurancy and 75,82 % surge ? 6 x 57 accurancy = 342 accurancy (+- 100,39 % accurancy) and so 4 x 57 surge = 228 surge (73,64 % surge) So if you trade 1 piece with accurancy for 1 with surge it's done 5 x 57 accurance = 285 (98,66% accurancy) and 5 x 57 surge = 285 (75,82% surge).

How do you arrive at 99,89 % accurancy and 75,82% surge in the same time ? augmentation with accurancy perhaps ?

Thanks in advance and excuse me for bad english
    look at my profile at mr.robot, u can find all information what u need about my stats... btw. i have got 3 skillpoints available, ingame i put then into advaced targeting but at mr.robot still increases accuracy thats why are still available at robot...

swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/709d44f2-7ac7-452e-9a8d-a4265300b3c7

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Has any one else noticed an extreme drop in barrage procs? I'm going sometimes as many as 7 tracer missiles before barrage will proc

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sysyx View Post
    Has any one else noticed an extreme drop in barrage procs? I'm going sometimes as many as 7 tracer missiles before barrage will proc
    I think that is just terrible RNG. Sometimes I get Barrage procs quite frequently, other times I feel like my talent broke.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey. The link for your build is broken, it´s not using all points and those are on wrong trees. Not updated after patch ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhaus View Post
    Hey. The link for your build is broken, it´s not using all points and those are on wrong trees. Not updated after patch ?
    I put my build link somewhere within the past page or two... I have yet to update my guide for 1.3 since I have been a little busy lately. I'm currently working on a new guide outline since this one is getting a bit outdated.

First off Aerroh, awesome post. Was hoping to get some advice on my current gear i know i still need some more drops but curious some power for more crit or other stat. My numbers are pretty high atm but am always willing to change.

Thanks for time!

swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/e7bfe995-0060-4c29-b404-708f11fc42b1

Sry haven't post enough to do a proper link

balt

10+ Year Old Account
    I would definitely drop some power for some crit if I were you. Possibly swapping out both color crystals (if you still have them) and maybe one additional mod should get you back up to being a little more viable. Running ~27% with full buffs is a little low in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    I would definitely drop some power for some crit if I were you. Possibly swapping out both color crystals (if you still have them) and maybe one additional mod should get you back up to being a little more viable. Running ~27% with full buffs is a little low in my opinion.
    For some reason it had my crit alot lower than it was. Before 31.3 fully buffed. I did drop one power crystal for the crit one. Going give it a shot. Thx!

imgur.com/fRWyU
    Last edited by balt-; 2012-07-05 at 11:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only run ~34% crit at the moment, so thats not too bad.

Hey Forsedar/Aerro where did you find that Black Hole Annihilator's MK-4 Adaptor??

Deleted

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Damates View Post
    Hey Forsedar/Aerro where did you find that Black Hole Annihilator's MK-4 Adaptor??

Denova HM loot i suppose

10+ Year Old Account
    Makala is correct. It dropped from HM Denova. To be specific, it came from a chest before they changed it in a patch to only come from bosses.

Makala is correct. It dropped from HM Denova. To be specific, it came from a chest before they changed it in a patch to only come from bosses.
    Just curious...did they change it to where nothing but crafting mats comes out of those chests, or did they just remove certain gear from their loot tables?

The day our servers transferred (the second day, iirc) my guild ran HM EC, and all 3 chests dropped loot: 2 Black-Purple +power crystals, and a tanking proc relic. We had never seen gear come out of those until that point, nor have we since...it was a nice little surprise tho, and I didn't know if we just got extremely lucky or what.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by amsage View Post
    Just curious...did they change it to where nothing but crafting mats comes out of those chests, or did they just remove certain gear from their loot tables?

The day our servers transferred (the second day, iirc) my guild ran HM EC, and all 3 chests dropped loot: 2 Black-Purple +power crystals, and a tanking proc relic. We had never seen gear come out of those until that point, nor have we since...it was a nice little surprise tho, and I didn't know if we just got extremely lucky or what.
    I know in a precious patch that changed it to Black Hole gear would no longer drop from the chests. You can still get color crystals but I have yet to see any relics drop.

I know in a precious patch that changed it to Black Hole gear would no longer drop from the chests. You can still get color crystals but I have yet to see any relics drop.
    That's a bummer...with all the possible drops out there, the chances of actually getting what I need (2 unbound Reflex 26 armorings for my belt and bracers) are so low already, on top of having to roll against 2 other BHs...woulda been nice if those still came outta those chests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try to see if someone can craft them for you. Also check the AH if you have some decent credit flow. I know I picked up an armoring for 1,000,000 which was rather cheap considering it was near the beginning of EC.

Try to see if someone can craft them for you. Also check the AH if you have some decent credit flow. I know I picked up an armoring for 1,000,000 which was rather cheap considering it was near the beginning of EC.
    Unfortunately, most of the 26 Armorings are going for 2M on The Harbinger, and I have nowhere near the credit flow for that. I never thought of the crafting idea though...my guild has just been banking the mats from EC chests for a while now, so that might not be a bad idea

Hey aerroh I noticed on your mr robot profile that you are using aim augs instead of overkills. I was wondering if that was just personal preference or what? I switched to mostly overkills and Im rocking over 1100 power now.