Page 15 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Requiem4aDr3am View Post
    Hey aerroh I noticed on your mr robot profile that you are using aim augs instead of overkills. I was wondering if that was just personal preference or what? I switched to mostly overkills and Im rocking over 1100 power now.
    I could easily pull off 1200 power with all Overkill augments, however, there was a great debate on the Merc forums where a few members went head to head with numbers and Aim still slightly pulls ahead due to the crit increase. I get slightly over 1% crit chance using all Aim augments. Using Power nets you a slightly higher DPS increase (potential) than using Aim without its crit qualities. Once the crit is factored in, Aim pulls slightly ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    I could easily pull off 1200 power with all Overkill augments, however, there was a great debate on the Merc forums where a few members went head to head with numbers and Aim still slightly pulls ahead due to the crit increase. I get slightly over 1% crit chance using all Aim augments. Using Power nets you a slightly higher DPS increase (potential) than using Aim without its crit qualities. Once the crit is factored in, Aim pulls slightly ahead.
    meh aim only gives ~.00634 crit per point not really worth it imo. Aim also gives .2 dmg but I prefer the .23 dmg from power. What kind of dps have you been tossing down in HM EC boss fights as of late?

*EDIT* The only real benefit I see from going with AIM is that it benefits from the class buffs so it might give out more +dmg when fully buffed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Requiem4aDr3am View Post
    meh aim only gives ~.00634 crit per point not really worth it imo. Aim also gives .2 dmg but I prefer the .23 dmg from power. What kind of dps have you been tossing down in HM EC boss fights as of late?

*EDIT* The only real benefit I see from going with AIM is that it benefits from the class buffs so it might give out more +dmg when fully buffed.
    Aside from the 1% crit increase I am getting, you have to keep in mind we get an additional 9% Aim from talents, as well as 5% ontop of that from buffs.

Aside from the 1% crit increase I am getting, you have to keep in mind we get an additional 9% Aim from talents, as well as 5% ontop of that from buffs.
    a pity the patch left me poor after I spent like 3M on every toon. I'd like to tink around and compare some. hell Id probably have a better shot testing on the pts.

10+ Year Old Account
    When the patch was released, I went straight for Aim augments- so I am lucky I didn't have to spend an excess amount of credits.

Deleted
    I have a difficult choice to make so i ask some advice to you.

What's the best for you :

99,89 % accuracy and 75,60 % surge or 101,30% accuracy and 73,65 % surge ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makala View Post
    I have a difficult choice to make so i ask some advice to you.

What's the best for you :

99,89 % accuracy and 75,60 % surge or 101,30% accuracy and 73,65 % surge ?
    At this point- go with 99.89% Accuracy and 75.60% Surge. You will not experience any misses with 99.89% Accuracy. Once you have access to more gear, bump it up to 100% just to be 'safe'.

Deleted
    so when do we see a updatet Version for this Greath Guide ?

Deleted
    At this point- go with 99.89% Accuracy and 75.60% Surge. You will not experience any misses with 99.89% Accuracy. Once you have access to more gear, bump it up to 100% just to be 'safe'.

Thanks

I think too it's a better idee because the fixe of the bug on critic unload (33%)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zartic View Post
    so when do we see a updatet Version for this Greath Guide ?
    Whenever I stop being so lazy I have a good portion of it already finished- I just haven't got around to going over it again and adding a few final touches.

Soon.™

Hi Aerroh, it's Tensa from MoX. I know I spoke to you about it already and I did some number crunches.

After doing the math, here is what I found. Casts are rounded to the nearest tenth, 5s rounding down as opposed to up.

Alacrity % / TM (Tracer Missle) / U (Unload)
    2% (TM)1.47=1.5 (U) 2.94=2.9
    4% (TM) 1.44=1.4 (U)2.88=2.9
    5% (Proc) (TM) 1.425=1.4 (U)2.85=2.8
    7% (Proc) (TM) 1.395=1.4 (U)2.79=2.8
    9% (Proc) (TM) 1.365=1.4 (U)2.73=2.7

I find that the alacrity builds just aren't worth it. Rather, it's definitely a yes to get some, but not at the cost of so much armor penetration to Unload/Rail Shot. I would think that 20% more armor pen is worth the .1 on Unload. Thus, I would figure that a 1/1 Critical Reaction/Systems Calibration would be the ideal one to go, which requires a little bit of Crit. Personally I'm keeping mine at around 30% still. Of course, this is all just my opinion and findings. I'll try to get parsers when I get a chance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well hello!

I have also been fooling around with different 3/3 ArP with 2/2 System Calibrations our past raid. I think on Nightmare Pilgrim I ran 1 point in Critical Reaction and 1 point in System Calibrations, with 3/3 Advanced Targeting. I, however, had almost the same results with just going 2/2 System Calibrations and 3/3 Advanced Targeting when I went into EC. Since I'm relying on less Crit but more Power, I don't know how viable of an option Critical Reaction is for me.

If you can get some parses I would love to see them. Its hard just to go off of my own since there are sometimes little factors depending on the fight.

Going by those numbers, its as if going past 4% Alacrity almost isn't worth it.

With the chance of proccing Critical Reaction, thats 7% Alacrity, which isn't any different than a guaranteed 5%. Also, thats still any different than a constant 4%.

Yupp. Definitely going to have to do more testing now.
    Last edited by Forsedar; 2012-07-13 at 12:30 AM.

p_m_48746

Parser key for our Pilgrim kill. 7/12/2012

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arahakust View Post
    p_m_48746

Parser key for our Pilgrim kill. 7/12/2012
    I would post our key, but the last key that I had on the parser is blank. I'll get one up we do Nightmare Pilgrim this coming week, as well as the EC logs.

Hey Aerroh, thanks for this guide. I was wondering if you could give some input on the mods and enhancements you list in your guide. In light of 1.3, are the listed ones still BiS (i.e. Advanced Initiative 25, etc.?) Would lvl 26s be better if affordable? I am currently full rakata, with campaign boots and relic, and the MK-1 earpiece. I'm also rocking Peace and Quiet. I really wanna min/max this guy so any suggestions about what to replace would be great. Oh and yes I've augmented (blues, not purples sadly) and all reflex. Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    In my signature (below), it shows my current gear setup courtesy of Mr Robot. The stats in the panel to the right once on that webpage are not 100% accurate, but the mods and enhancements in the gear are updated to what I am using as of today

I need to update my guide for 1.3, so the BiS list will be swapped over.

I recommend trying the 6/31/4 build it gives you 20% of the arm pen and still able to get the full alacrity at almost 100% uptime. Just have to keep your crit 30% or above unbuffed. Its the best of both worlds.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did try out that build, but im covering my bases first! I can't toss ideas out of the window with zero testing

Sorry in advance. i am on my phone.

Sadly Mr. Robot only partially supports Windows 8, so it loads with errors and I can't seem to locate your armory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DJFireGuy View Post
    Sadly Mr. Robot only partially supports Windows 8, so it loads with errors and I can't seem to locate your armory.
    Oh :/ I will try to get my enhancements posted tonight. Right now I am at work and posting using my phone (which is hell itself); so I'm very limited to what I can do.