Page 17 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    HM EC parser key for 7/17

p_m_50710

No stim (I know, i'm bad), battling some lag and training some new recruits. Excuse the wipes.

10+ Year Old Account
    The 6/31/4 build is DEFINITELY better than any other build variations. My only gripe is that I may need to boost my crit up a little bit with a mod, but other than that it is amazing.

We were not running the parser, but I just ran it solo to gauge where I was at.

Toth and Zorn: ~1370 DPS (and that is with stopping at 73%, 53%, 33%.
    Firebrand and Stormcaller: ~1690
    Colonel Vorgath: ~1200
    Kephess: ~1440
    Nightmare Pilgrim: ~1590

Also Tensa... I know exactly how it feels to train new recruits. I feel your pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    The 6/31/4 build is DEFINITELY better than any other build variations. My only gripe is that I may need to boost my crit up a little bit with a mod, but other than that it is amazing.

We were not running the parser, but I just ran it solo to gauge where I was at.

Toth and Zorn: ~1370 DPS (and that is with stopping at 73%, 53%, 33%.
    Firebrand and Stormcaller: ~1690
    Colonel Vorgath: ~1200
    Kephess: ~1440
    Nightmare Pilgrim: ~1590

Also Tensa... I know exactly how it feels to train new recruits. I feel your pain.
    heh man some of you numbers I am at or above you but others you are blowing me away. Do you like never get targetted by aoe on nightmare pilgrim or something?:P Last week I got targetted with every large aoe and 1 small aoe everytime and received 2 marks...I was screaming at my screen and I think I only did like 1350ish dps. Im surprised you got so low on colonel vorgath that fight I usually destroy with no one even close to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Requiem4aDr3am View Post
    heh man some of you numbers I am at or above you but others you are blowing me away. Do you like never get targetted by aoe on nightmare pilgrim or something?:P Last week I got targetted with every large aoe and 1 small aoe everytime and received 2 marks...I was screaming at my screen and I think I only did like 1350ish dps. Im surprised you got so low on colonel vorgath that fight I usually destroy with no one even close to me.
    With Colonel Vorgath, I find myself being lazy and not doing much. I do most of my DPS during the Probe phases, but the boss dies so fast for us that its hard to make up for the DPS loss during downtime.

As for Toth and Zorn, again DPS being too high in our raid, we find ourselves sitting there running in circles (or dancing) waiting for the rock to take off Beserk or for transitions. Those two fights for me I don't do anything to go 'above and beyond'.

Deleted
    any update on when the new guide comes out ?
    i see you talk about 6-31-4 but on you armorory you have 5-31-5

thanks on advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zartic View Post
    any update on when the new guide comes out ?
    i see you talk about 6-31-4 but on you armorory you have 5-31-5

thanks on advanced
    The armory is still bugged. I save the profile and it sometimes doesn't show up- and the Armor Penetration talent is still counting towards Accuracy bonuses. I'm working on getting a 1.3 update live this very moment. I am learning to save drafts more due to a freak power outage this morning >.>

Really difficult to get a good gauge on some of the longer drawn out/multi phase encounters. I know for Vorgath, I normally wind up popping shield and taking the self destructs from the assassin droids. T&Z requires a good bit of stopping at times, having to wait out Fearfuls on tanks so they don't get gibbed during jumps and what not. Only actual dps gauge would potentially be on tanks and that's if you're on Firebrand and not doing the running.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arahakust View Post
    Really difficult to get a good gauge on some of the longer drawn out/multi phase encounters. I know for Vorgath, I normally wind up popping shield and taking the self destructs from the assassin droids. T&Z requires a good bit of stopping at times, having to wait out Fearfuls on tanks so they don't get gibbed during jumps and what not. Only actual dps gauge would potentially be on tanks and that's if you're on Firebrand and not doing the running.
    Exactly. It is hard to compare DPS among each other because group positioning, RNG, mechanics and make-up are all things that interfere.

yeah I hate having to stop dps on T and Z. I can't wait for nightmare content to come out so EC won't be as boring. Though it is pretty fun raiding during peak times and trying to compensate for the lag spikes and fake skill activations.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah I hate having to stop dps on T and Z. I can't wait for nightmare content to come out so EC won't be as boring. Though it is pretty fun raiding during peak times and trying to compensate for the lag spikes and fake skill activations.
    My guild and I are crossing our fingers that its around the corner! We are getting a bit anxious and casually joke that the server lag is 'Nightmare Mode' for EC. Granted we are still running in and one shotting things where there are 4 instances of Denova, it is getting annoying with 2+ second UI lag.

---------- Post added 2012-07-22 at 03:29 PM ----------

It has finally come! This guide WILL be 1.3 updated TODAY.

Just check back later when it is finished. Spread the word!

Two things:
    1) For lesser geared folks just messing around, is there any "downside" to your spec? (my trooper is 50 but I don't raid or do much with her)

2) any way for you to do a copy/paste mirror name job for troopers? ie, Bounty Hunter Power (Trooper Power) or something. No biggie if not of course, I can look stuff up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Two things:
    1) For lesser geared folks just messing around, is there any "downside" to your spec? (my trooper is 50 but I don't raid or do much with her)

2) any way for you to do a copy/paste mirror name job for troopers? ie, Bounty Hunter Power (Trooper Power) or something. No biggie if not of course, I can look stuff up.
    There is no downside to my spec, and can be used as a fresh 50. Since your heat (or ammo) return is not based on crit- you can use this spec.

Awesome update, def going to share it. The only question i have is our gear is very close we only differ at 75 surge and accuracy at 99.89 I'm sure you have tried both, should i switch the enchacenment for the extra acc? Thx
    Last edited by balt-; 2012-07-22 at 11:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by balt- View Post
    Awesome update, def going to share it. The only question i have is our gear is very close we only differ at 75 surge and accuracy at 99.89 I'm sure you have tried both, should i switch the enchacenment for the extra acc? Thx
    I honestly wouldn't worry about it since there won't be much of a difference in your DPS. If you feel that you want to do it- do it. Otherwise I wouldn't worry about it.

Deleted
    you should make a new post and post the new guide there since so many pages now about the old guide . a little messy to read thrue it all

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zartic View Post
    you should make a new post and post the new guide there since so many pages now about the old guide . a little messy to read thrue it all
    I feel that wouldn't be the greatest idea, because then I would have to make a new thread for EVERY patch update. I would much rather just 1.3 discussion to be continued in this thread so we can have all the information consolidated under one post. With that being said, let me just create the cutoff point for old discussion:

-ALL INFORMATION PAST THIS POINT WILL BE 1.3 DISCUSSION FOR ARSENAL BOUNTY HUNTERS-

I noticed you're still using the Matrix Cube...is that because you still don't feel like grinding out another WH Relic? Or did running the numbers show the MC is still better over the static power boost?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by amsage View Post
    I noticed you're still using the Matrix Cube...is that because you still don't feel like grinding out another WH Relic? Or did running the numbers show the MC is still better over the static power boost?
    For my current build, the crit rating is needed So ontop of having crit, it also supplies me with a decent amount of aim. The WH Relic is still better if you're ~35% crit (buffed).

Current armory; everything is up to date.

swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/21257f2f-cf47-47ff-9b70-844fee77788c (won't let me post links yet lol)

Will post parser again (or numbers atleast) tonight for the number crunchers.

---------- Post added 2012-07-25 at 05:02 AM ----------

Stumbling through the lag boss, not fun and accounted for a lot of wipes. Still, mission accomplished...apologies about the extra stuff, ran a NiM KP afterwards and forgot to stop the parser.

p_m_53697

Stimmed only for Kephess, no Marauder for Bloodthirst.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely not bad DPS! If I raid next Tuesday (I may have an event I have to take care of), I will use my parser this time around. This past Tuesday we just went in and cleared everything in ~2 hours (Pilgrim included). We just wanted to get in and out because of the lag.

New update:

http://www.swtorcombatlogs.com/

I advise anyone viewing this thread to check it out. I'm sorry that its going against you guys, Tensa! Change MoX to start looking like this and we'll continue using it
    Last edited by Forsedar; 2012-07-26 at 11:22 PM.