Page 53 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    I know the Barrage proc doesn't matter about if Unload is on CD or not, but using it once and getting a proc directly after = 2 Unloads, versus ignoring the first unload and just doing the priority and only getting a single unload at the beginning.

Yes, HSM and RS are on a higher priority but if Unload makes up the largest portion of our damage, wouldn't it be more wise to utilize that?
    Edit: Let's give a situation, you just proc'd barrage, rail shot is off cd and HSM is 1.5s away from being off cd.

Option 1: use unload first, followed by rail shot and HSM, then your next TM can proc barrage again (45% chance)
    Option 2: use rail shot, HSM, followed by unload, then your next TM can proc barrage again (45% chance)

In both cases you can proc barrage again right away, option 2 allows for Rail Shot and HSM to go on cd sooner allowing it to come off cd agains sooner...making it better option
    Last edited by odawgg; 2013-06-04 at 06:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by odawgg View Post
    Edit: Let's give a situation, you just proc'd barrage, rail shot is off cd and HSM is 1.5s away from being off cd.

Option 1: use unload first, followed by rail shot and HSM, then your next TM can proc barrage again (45% chance)
    Option 2: use rail shot, HSM, followed by unload, then your next TM can proc barrage again (45% chance)

In both cases you can proc barrage again right away, option 2 allows for Rail Shot and HSM to go on cd sooner allowing it to come off cd agains sooner...making it better option
    Okay, we're talking about two completely different things haha. I guess the heat is getting to me here (South Georgia). I was totally picturing a completely different scenario.

bottom line, both rail shot and HSM want to be used as close as possible to when they come off cd to get more of them in during an encounter. Now, if you just proc'd barrage and one of those abilities are 1.5s cd still, you use unload and use those abilities afterwards unless your heat is above 24 that is

---------- Post added 2013-06-04 at 11:47 AM ----------

Okay, we're talking about two completely different things haha. I guess the heat is getting to me here (South Georgia). I was totally picturing a completely different scenario.
    get in the shade!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm trying to get my AC to get my room colder

I think you were more talking about the opener huh Aerro? I'm not sure what is best, but I've been only using unload in my opener before rail shot if the first TM procs barrage. If the first TM doesn't proc it, I wait till after the second TM followed by Rail Shot since heat during the opener will hit zero if unload is used that early and I don't like that...but I don't want to waste a barrage proc if it's there.

Edit: My most ideal opener looks like this (on dummy that is and I'm lucky enough for 2 barrage procs off the bat):

Relic/Adrenal>PS+TM>HSM>EN>TSO+FM>Barrage Proc'd UL>TM>RS>Barrage Proc'd UL>DFA then into priority system.

If barrage doesn't Proc:

Relic/Adrenal>PS+TM>HSM>EN>TSO+FM>TM>RS>UL>DFA (only if barrage was proc'd)

And if I want to cherry pick my dummy fights...I'll actually do TM (see if barrage is proc'd) then pop relic/adrenal and continue #I'm dirty
    Last edited by odawgg; 2013-06-04 at 07:57 PM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I usually do that.. I dont use my adrenal/relic until after my first tracer since combat usually hasn't started yet.. get an extra TM with power surge that way..

I try to cast tracer when the tank is counting down.. then relic/adrenal PS_TM>HSM>EN>Tso_FM> Barrage proc'd UL> TM>RS>Barrage proc'd UL.. etc

I open with missile blast and explosive dart and sometimes toss in a power shot cuz I so good!

Quote Originally Posted by Requiem4aDr3am View Post
    I open with missile blast and explosive dart and sometimes toss in a power shot cuz I so good!
    I dps in heal spec bro

as long as you still use aim over cunning your just a blatant noob :P

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

Quote Originally Posted by Keren View Post
    as long as you still use aim over cunning your just a blatant noob :P
    Aim gear, cunning augs = winning...it's a secret that I'm finally exposing

10+ Year Old Account
    Aim gear, cunning augs = winning...it's a secret that I'm finally exposing
    What are augments?

I stack strength and crit because if Im stronger I can press my missile buttons harder and thus my missiles will hit harder

10+ Year Old Account
    Weird. Did some preeeetty high parses tonight. Don't have 4pc. Not close to BiS. Still managed to do some pretty good numbers on fights that I could just sit and DPS on.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    we did 16man hm for the first time ever tonight for scum and villainy... 14 people in the raid (8dps) and I had a super high parse on titan 6 I was surprised.. I'll see how the combat log turned out for torparse though.

Funny I FINALLY got to do an 8 man TFB today...put up a few good ones, Dom you got me on 2 fights, I got u on 3 hehe. Can't wait for next week!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Man I had a #3 8man HM parse on styrak that shows up as a death attempt.. But it was definitely a kill.. For some reason Torparse shows it as a Death :/ I'm right behind Dom on cartel warlords and olok the shadow :/ So close..

nice to see I'm good in these and not so good in others. But one question, do you AOE Cartel Warlords? There is a over 300 dps difference and i'm fairly sure that I dont move much o0 maybe some kolto heal here and there but not over 300 dps! I need more gear :/

Weird. Did some preeeetty high parses tonight. Don't have 4pc. Not close to BiS. Still managed to do some pretty good numbers on fights that I could just sit and DPS on.
    YOu uploaded the parse two times and some fights have different dps results between those uploads? o0
    Last edited by Keren; 2013-06-06 at 07:05 AM.

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

10+ Year Old Account
    YOu uploaded the parse two times and some fights have different dps results between those uploads? o0
    Yeah I wanted to see if cutting off the end of the fight worked and how to do it (as in the last part of the fight was just standing there waiting for combat to drop).

I see a lot of other parses doing it so I decided to try it. I uploaded it without cutting it off the first time in case I messed it up. All I did was move the end of combat to where my debuffs dropped off the boss since that is when the boss actually dies. I think I only did it for 2 fights in there.

Only reason I did this was because its annoying (like Writhing Horror) to just stand there and watch your DPS plummet because combat won't end when a boss dies sometimes.
    Last edited by Forsedar; 2013-06-06 at 01:19 PM.

Funny I FINALLY got to do an 8 man TFB today...put up a few good ones, Dom you got me on 2 fights, I got u on 3 hehe. Can't wait for next week!
    lemme guess...dashroode, thrasher, and titan6? I always suck on those fights...damned guild makes me go up on thrasher everytime! Also I have the worst luck on dashroode...guaranteed Ill get lost in storm everyfight and guaranteed it will place me the furthest away everytime...usually end up blowing hydraulics twice and my cc break before someone usually pulls me the last bit of the way.

Deleted
    Hi I would like to ask a question, atm I have (with buffs and adrenals):
    Bonus dmg: 999.20
    Accuracy: 100.40 (i know a bit too much but I don't have initiative enchancement but the other one with lower power)
    Crit: 23.54%
    Multiplier: almost 68%

The thing is I just got my underworld relic (yay) and I am curious which relic I should swap and which one should I take. ATM I have Matrix Cube and War Hero Relic of Boundless Ages (the one with 100+ power <3). I know the BIS is Cerulean Nova or Serent Assault but which one will be better for me ATM? almost all my mods and enchants are 72 and I only have like 3 armoring of 69 + black market relics and ear so any upgrade I must plan kinda carefull not to sxrew up Ty in advance for help

Ps. I also have Arkanian Relic of Serentipedious (or whathever its called:P in my stock but not using it)