Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Mafia Scum 9: The Serial Cake is a Lie!

IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING, DO NOT POST HERE. THANK YOU!

General

Once you are dead, you may only post in the thread for dead players, so do not continue to post in your faction's thread if you were in one. Also, please keep communication with alive players to a minimum so you do not give anybody an unfair advantage. If you post as a dead player in this thread, your post(s) will be deleted.
    Editing of posts after 10 minutes is forbidden.
    Deleting posts is forbidden.
    Quoting/Screenshotting/using anything provided by me in a PM as evidence is forbidden.

You are free to discuss whatever you want, claim whatever you want, and draw whatever conclusions you want. Just remember that anything can be faked.

Night phase

Mafia will select one of their own to carry out their night kill.
    Town Vigilantes will attempt to murder a mafia member.
    Town cop investigates one player per night, and will receive results in the form of Town/Mafia. If roleblocked by a jack, they will receive 'No Result'
    The Doctors will choose one person to protect at night. A protected person cannot be killed.
    The Serial Killer will choose one person to kill.
    The Jacks of all Trades will choose either Cop/Doctor/Jail Keeper and carry out the role they chose.
    The order of night actions is as follows: Protections>sk kills>other scum team kills>investigations.

No other players are allowed to discuss anything in the thread at this time (it's night, you're asleep!). Any posts made during this time will be deleted!

Day phase

Everybody has one vote per day to use to decide who to lynch. You can always change your vote, or even have no current vote. Once a player has gotten more than half the votes, they are immediately lynched and may no longer post in the thread - if you have information you need to make public, make sure you say it before you get that last vote.

Please put your decision in Bold Letters (ex: UNVOTE VOTE XXXXXXX)
    To vote for someone, use "VOTE: [Player]
    To remove your vote, use "UNVOTE" on a line by itself.
    To change your vote, use "UNVOTE VOTE: [OtherPlayer] to cancel your previous vote and change the vote to lynch [OtherPlayer]
    To vote for a no-lynch, use VOTE: NO-LYNCH
    To peg someone as a suspicious candidate that you would potentially vote for, without actually voting, use the Finger of Suspicion; FoS: Kumduh

Roles
    Role: Town Vigilante
    Ability: Justify - Each night phase, you may select a player in the game to kill. You may choose to not kill anybody, but after 2 total nights of not killing anyone you will grow restless and MUST kill a player each night. If you do not select a player then one will be selected for you.
    Win condition: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.
    Role: Jack of All Trades
    Each night you may take on a different role. You cannot perform the same role two nights in a row.
    Roles: Cop, Jail Keeper, Doctor. (if you are unsure how Jail Keeper works, see a previous game for a description)
    Record Keeping: You record all your records in a diary. Should you be killed your diary will be passed on to the killer, or given to the town in the case that you are lynched.
    Role: Mafia Goon/Godfather
    Abilities: Factional communication - You may talk with your partners here.
    Factional kill - Each night phase, you and your partners may perform the factional kill.

Godfather ablities:
    Investigation Immune - The Godfather shows up as a townie when investigated by the Cop.
    Final Say - The Godfather (elected democratically) may choose to make the final decision when performing a kill.
    Win condition: You win when all Townies and Werewolves have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occurring.
    Role: Vanilla Townie
    Ability: Your vote is your weapon. You have no night action.
    Win condition: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
    Role: Doctor
    Ability: First Aid - At night you may choose a player to protect from 1 killer. You cannot choose the same target to protect twice in a row.
    Town Cop
    Abilities: Each night phase, you may investigate one player in the game by PM'ing the mod. You will get results back in the form of Town/Mafia.
    You know you are guaranteed to be sane.
    Role: Serial Killer
    Abilities: Murder - Each night phase you may select a player to murder.
    Investigation Immune - You appear to be a member of the town when investigated.
    Kevlar Vest - You are protected against 1 night kill.
    Win condition: You win when you are the last person alive.

Composition

Scum
    5 Mafia
    1 Godfather
    1 SK (with a Kevlar vest)

Town
    1 Cop
    1 Doc
    1 Jack
    1 Vigilante
    15 townies

Alive Players
    1.Anakso
    2.Baldoora
    3.Dyra
    4.Elyaan
    5.Eniah
    6.Everything Nice
    7.Falbacca
    8.Firebert
    9.Gibbsy999
    10.Keleb
    11.Krayzy
    12.Kuthe
    13.Lellybaby
    14.Lysah
    15.Maximus
    16.Nalnik
    17.NightFury Treann
    18. Nive
    19. Prez-
    20.Purifier
    21.Remilia
    22.Rixis
    23.Shabailios
    24.Silkku
    25.The Dwarf Lover
    26.Uggorthaholy

Dead Players

Voting Record

There you have it! I'll send out pm's shortly for what your roles are. If you have any questions pertaining to your role, pm me back, don't ask in the thread.

Day 1 deadline is 9pm Tuesday April 17th EST.

With 26 alive it take 14 to lynch
    Last edited by Arlee; 2012-04-16 at 06:39 PM.

What's goin on in this

Also, I notice that I leave for a short two week business trip and the entire population of the town has changed, it's like everyone died or something. What the hell.

Edit:
    Mass VT open game good luck guys.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2012-04-16 at 06:37 PM.

Vote: Nightfury Treann

that guy is the hell of the most lurkers on the game!
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Hai
    Treann voting himself already D;

Hey everyone!

Nightfury, why are you voting yourself?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    What's goin on in this

Also, I notice that I leave for a short two week business trip and the entire population of the town has changed, it's like everyone died or something. What the hell.

Edit:
    Mass VT open game good luck guys.
    I know right. Oh wait its my first time.

Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    Vote: Nightfury Treann

that guy is the hell of the most lurkers on the game!

Insanity and
    Sup homies

So how do y'all do this on these forums?

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    I know right. Oh wait its my first time.
    Fluff posting is obvious scum.

Vote Remilia

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Fluff posting is obvious scum.

Vote Remilia
    D: meanie.

15+ Year Old Account
    ohai there folks.

* assumes he'll be lynched early due to being a mod

Quote Originally Posted by uggorthaholy View Post
    ohai there folks.

* assumes he'll be lynched early due to being a mod
    No the lynches will happen to lurkers quitters and trash talkers. The night kills will happen to fluff posters.

People are night killed because they fluff post, but you just said fluff posting is obvious scum. D;
    I mean there's an SK, but I wouldn't go so far to say it would go after fluff posters over anyone else.

Deleted
    Was at work for the past 4 hours and kept checking the forums for the start of the game with no luck. Closed the browser for one hour and instantly the game starts. Typical, no first posts for me. We all know it is the most important thing is these games

Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    People are night killed because they fluff post, but you just said fluff posting is obvious scum. D;
    I mean there's an SK, but I wouldn't go so far to say it would go after fluff posters over anyone else.
    SKs want everyone dead. Their priority is to remove rivals first, so they are definitely after scum/vigil to lower their chance of waking up dead.

I'm just going off of how people think. When you have to night kill someone, you're going to pick the active players since they're more likely to be power roles (including rival scum). Especially when there are 8 lurkers, it would be a dice roll to pick one of them.

I realize the entire wolf team was lurking last game, but so was the entire VT team.

10+ Year Old Account
    spiffing, i have a regular VT role for the first time in 6 games, sods law says i get lynched early or night killed right away too >.>

(now to reread whatever anyone has said, and the OP incase shit has changed)

Deleted
    Oy there everyone

Was nice knowing you Rixis.

10+ Year Old Account
    ahh cool, it's a mass townie game, 15 VTs .. could be fun

Deleted
    FoS Eniah, he hasn't yet posted! I'll tell him the game is on!