Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by bowchikabow View Post
    Draenei, 1% hit will ALWAYS be 1% hit.. regardless of gear or level. 1% crit will always be 1% crit.... but crit will never be a top secondary stat outside of VERY specific gear situations. think of it this way: 1%hit @85 and 1%hit @90 the rating difference will be HUGE, and the sooner you can cap hit, the sooner you can work on haste.
    Your logic is flawed. Yes, 1% hit at 85 will be 1% hit at 90, but so will 1% crit. Also, you can't say that crit will never be a top secondary stat for any class. Class balance changes all the time, you never know what Blizz might do that will cause Crit to become a top stat for any class, or make it the worst stat for any class.

Quote Originally Posted by Darnassian View Post
    Night elf because the other races look like crap

---------- Post added 2012-04-17 at 02:07 PM ----------

That's all good and fancy and ultimately irrelevant because worgen casting animations are the stupidest looking casting animations in the game. Not to mention sniffing and being generally ugly and obnoxious.
    The only "irrelevant" thing here is your opinion. I'm just stating facts about the game. If you're sad that your favorite race is by far the worst choice for a shadow priest, then here's your /violin.

Quote Originally Posted by darxide View Post
    Your logic is flawed. Yes, 1% hit at 85 will be 1% hit at 90, but so will 1% crit. Also, you can't say that crit will never be a top secondary stat for any class. Class balance changes all the time, you never know what Blizz might do that will cause Crit to become a top stat for any class, or make it the worst stat for any class.
    That is true to a certain extent. Yes the 1% will obviously always be the 1% since it's a flat percentage but Hit as opposed to Crit has a cap and if you can attain that cap faster I see that as a positive thing to go for. Still, as I stated before. In the end it's what you really prefer yourself. All three are viable choices so whichever tickles your fancy will win the vote.