Poll: What do you think about city activities?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    At the point you said "Bar Brawl" I stopped reading and clicked the "Hell yeah" response.

Quote Originally Posted by Agile Emily View Post
    At the point you said "Bar Brawl" I stopped reading and clicked the "Hell yeah" response.
    lol I did the same thing. I don't know how people chose Response 3 the most =(

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mkalafut View Post
    lol I did the same thing. I don't know how people chose Response 3 the most =(
    Guilty as charged. I'll do them occasionally, but it's not something I'll go out of my way for. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    Guilty as charged. I'll do them occasionally, but it's not something I'll go out of my way for. :P
    Understandable. It's not like I chose it as a means of "I'll be doing nothing but sitting in the city throwing chairs at people." I meant it more of, as I'm passing through or if I'm just logging on hanging out I will be doing them instead of sitting there doing nothing. =]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mkalafut View Post
    Understandable. It's not like I chose it as a means of "I'll be doing nothing but sitting in the city throwing chairs at people." I meant it more of, as I'm passing through or if I'm just logging on hanging out I will be doing them instead of sitting there doing nothing. =]
    I will promise, though, that if I for some reason make a Norn, he'll be a bare-chested drunken brawler who'll do nothing but walk from bar to bar lookin' for some fisticuffs.

Deleted
    I will promise, though, that if I for some reason make a Norn, he'll be a bare-chested drunken brawler who'll do nothing but walk from bar to bar lookin' for some fisticuffs.
    I intend to wake up each morning, start a bar fight, then get out from under my covers.

Hah, kidding. I have to get up to get to my computer first =(

Deleted
    I intend to wake up each morning, start a bar fight, then get out from under my covers.

Isn't that what laptops and wireless routers are for?

Lmao! Nice! @Jigala, Holy shit EPIC lol

I haven't voted yet as there's no middle ground option. I'm not going to spend 90% of my time doing them, but they're certainly not meh...
    Give me maor options!

@Jigain - yh, that's pretty much what I'm gonna do as a norn

Deleted
    Isn't that what laptops and wireless routers are for?
    True, but I managed to miss the "mobility" point when I hooked my laptop up to a second monitor and a Nostromo.

And my battery life sucks >.>

True, but I managed to miss the "mobility" point when I hooked my laptop up to a second monitor and a Nostromo.

And my battery life sucks >.>
    Same. My battery life is ~1 hour if I'm lucky and holy shit I should post a pic of my desk somewhere. All the shit on here is astounding.

Deleted
    And i might add my dear friend,

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!
    Last edited by mmoc596d425398; 2012-04-17 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Typo

I think it's a spiffy idea. Typically speaking, an MMO player can expect to spend some time in a city with nothing to do. Nice to have a "take it or leave it" activity that has a few achievements linked to it.

Can't wait to brawl with me buds.
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

Ever since I heard about Keg Brawls about 2 months ago in a Getbonkd video I've been super excited to get a chance toplay it.
    "Haters give me balance, every Kyle's got a Cartman." -George Watsky

10+ Year Old Account
    not a fan of how you structured the options, so i won't vote in your pole, but say that they will be great option to have when you just want to hang out in a city, yet still have some silly fun.
    "Cherish the quiet...before my STORM!"

For a $5/5000 in-game credit bonus for backing
    Star Citizen (MMO) or Squadron 42 (Single Player/Co-op) use my Referral code: STAR-3QDY-SZBG
    Star Citizen Video Playlist

10+ Year Old Account
    I may do them once... But Im not really a person who gets involved in bar brawls and snowball fights. I did spend a scary amount of time citysitting in WoW tho... So there is a chance Ill involve myself if the events seem serious enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Variety is the spice of life, and the more activities they can bring into a single game the better. Helps longevity and prevents burn out (some, not all).

I hope they bring back Polymock.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to smash chairs over people and smash the ends of bottles to slash throats with
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

Deleted
    It's a great time killer, but I think I won't be playing it for the first 6 months. I have so much exploring to do, I won't even have time for anything in a city