Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Also, where can I find the ui in my swtor folder? Wanna upload it but dunno what file contains the UI

Quote Originally Posted by Shotdabow View Post
    Also, where can I find the ui in my swtor folder? Wanna upload it but dunno what file contains the UI
    The folder the OP mentioned.

C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\SWTOR\swtor\settings\GUIProfiles

Replace <USERNAME> with whatever your username on your computer is (Matt, in my case). So mine would look like this:

C:\Users\Matt\AppData\Local\SWTOR\swtor\settings\GUIProfiles

Note this is on Windows 7... not sure how much it differs on Vista and XP (do people even still use XP?).
    Last edited by Oerba Yun Fang; 2012-04-18 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    The folder the OP mentioned.

C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\SWTOR\swtor\settings\GUIProfiles

Replace <USERNAME> with whatever your username on your computer is (Matt, in my case). So mine would look like this:

C:\Users\Matt\AppData\Local\SWTOR\swtor\settings\GUIProfiles

Note this is on Windows 7... not sure how much it differs on Vista and XP (do people even still use XP?).
    Thanks, got it all figured out now.

For anyone who wants it, I've uploaded mine too
    http://www.swtorui.com/downloads/info99-RegimentUI.html

Updated my interface, download link in OP.

Last edited by ferrety; 2012-04-19 at 12:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh I really don't like that... it just seems too random to me. I don't understand the positioning of the bars. Usually people positions things for 'optimal' performance, such as cast bars being more noticeable or things being readily accessible.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    Eh I really don't like that... it just seems too random to me. I don't understand the positioning of the bars. Usually people positions things for 'optimal' performance, such as cast bars being more noticeable or things being readily accessible.
    It's just supposed to mimic the standard World of Warcraft UI. So the bar's are positioned out the same as that, not as random as you think!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I got the jist of everything. I knew you were trying to mimic standard WoW bars, but the placement still seems a little off in other areas. Whatever works for you! Its just *my* personal opinion, nothing more.

Will post mine after my raid. I logged in today because of the free weekend thing and I was actually surprised at how awesome the UI customization is. I will definitely be resubbing when I get my new computer next thursday and can actually run the game at a reasonable level :P

Last edited by Bardarian; 2012-04-19 at 07:23 PM.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Deleted
    My UI is the 'retro' pre-set with a few tweaks of my own. I'm just way too used to WoW's interface. It works really well.

http://i.imgur.com/YbMp3.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Tweaked my UI some.

I like it! But maybe cut down on the un-used bars on the sides? Looks out of place.

When a wild forum troll appears

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account

Sorry for intruding : Is there a way to transfer keybinds across my players ( on other or same server? ) Pretty much need this desperately as i have fixed my ui in accordance to g13 layout ;(

This is about as close as I can get to my wow ui, which got it's original inspiration from spartan ui.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjamoo View Post
    This is about as close as I can get to my wow ui, which got it's original inspiration from spartan ui.

I like it except for the fact that everything looks offset to the right. May try to scale it down a little to get it to fit properly. Also, maybe remove the background from the actionbars?

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    I like it except for the fact that everything looks offset to the right. May try to scale it down a little to get it to fit properly. Also, maybe remove the background from the actionbars?
    Yeah it's offset to the right by about an inch because the chat window has those silly buttons on the left that noone uses but can't get rid of. I'm hoping bioware will eventually let us have a chat window flush with the side of the screen

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xeonix View Post
    Sorry for intruding : Is there a way to transfer keybinds across my players ( on other or same server? ) Pretty much need this desperately as i have fixed my ui in accordance to g13 layout ;(
    Currently keybinds are character specific, not account/server specific

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjamoo View Post
    Yeah it's offset to the right by about an inch because the chat window has those silly buttons on the left that noone uses but can't get rid of. I'm hoping bioware will eventually let us have a chat window flush with the side of the screen
    The biggest thing that I want is some sort of grid like the WoW addon and a snap to grid option for proper centering and alignment.
    Last edited by Dakia; 2012-04-20 at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricen View Post
    I like it! But maybe cut down on the un-used bars on the sides? Looks out of place.
    Yea I am still working on filling out those side bars with things. I never used them before because I hate having bars on the side of my screen, so I am still going through some "oh I can put this on a bar... is there any reason to do that though?" moments lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakia View Post
    The biggest thing that I want is some sort of grid like the WoW addon and a snap to grid option for proper centering and alignment.
    I really really want that too. Though I think the fact that my target frame is bigger than my player frame would bother me even more then.