10+ Year Old Account

Question about server ques

I know that fatman server has insane que times, but i was wondering, is the que time the same for republic and sith? Or is the server divided like 30min wait for sith, and 5m for repub? how does that work?

Sadly its unified. Doesnt matter what side u got you gonna have to wait the same pal . I feel your pain, had 50min queues the other day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know of a decent pub server? i cant seem to find one anywhere with some kind of lively population. doesnt have to be crazy like fatman, but at least 70 to 100 on at evening time.

Quote Originally Posted by zhushma View Post
    Anyone know of a decent pub server? i cant seem to find one anywhere with some kind of lively population. doesnt have to be crazy like fatman, but at least 70 to 100 on at evening time.
    Jung Ma is a great Pub PvP server as well. 100-150 in fleet every night. It is RP-PvP but im pretty sure everyone just ignores that. Also the Imp:Pub ratio is pretty close. It also isnt a FoTM reroll server like Fatman is. Most people been with it since launch and are very nice and helpful.