Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hopezero View Post
    So my guild has been wiping on heroic spine for about 6 hours now. When we don't have some1 tard out and do something silly we can make it to plate three pretty sucessfully. However when we get there our resto druid is getting OMGWTFROFLSTOMPEDLOLOLOLOLOL. We've placed him so that he is almost always getting two stacks of the damage reduction and we've had him stacked on the prot pally but he is just really pulling aggro off all these little buggers and dying.

My thought, after the second roll pop RF and put on my shield. I have a 30sec cd on my damage reduction (drood's is one min) and i also have a 20 sec CD on my aoe stun (20 seconds to avoid DR, drood's is 2min). Our best attempt we had about 55 bloods up and that was after blowing some after second plate, we are simply getting overrun but this way all the strays will be going to a central location and the tanks will know exactly where to go to peel.

Is this just a silly idea? Or does it have any merit to it?
    Holy Shit. 6 Full Hours, you must be close to killing yourselves ./joke

I remember wiping on Nefarian in BWL for 3 full weeks monday - Friday night from 19.00 - 00.00
    in the off hours we had to go farm for Fire protection Potions for the next night.

-------
    In your actual situation whenever it seems like you hit the same wall every time, I would take a 30 minute break for people to think stuff over.
    Then come back with fresh energy and keep going.

Remember Bosses like that is not supposed to be something you kill in 6 hours.
    Tarren Mill, EU
    Tussee Level 110
    Ygtitte Level 110, Daènerys Level 110, Hotlava Level 110,
    Palefoot Level 110, Elemulius Level 110, Tussedk Level 110,
    Thuesen Level 110, Briènne Level 110, Tussebank level 110
    Tipoldefar Level 110, Gnarfy Level 110

Deleted
    The blood blows up when it dies, so having him stacked on the tank is probably a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Pwntatoes View Post
    The blood blows up when it dies, so having him stacked on the tank is probably a bad idea.
    Range for the damage from explosion is 200 yards doesn't matter where he stands...