Deleted

Lightbulb Mistweaver and Renewing Mists?

Will it be possible to keep up renewing mists constantly through the use of uplift on heavy AoE fights such as ultraxion? This could end up with us having 25 people with the renewing HoT + a decent heal on them every two chi and leads to some interesting ramp up healing. All this seems like monk is going to be extremely potent given the right circumstances with an entire raid constantly renewing with uplift, focus tea, revival, chi torpedo and meditation?

Thoughts?

Should be. Either way, its cooldown is short and if you cast it it doesn't override all active buffs on allies, only the one on your target if it has it. Revival won't function as a "constant" heal with its cooldown. It's more like an "OH S**T" button. From what I've seen, my rotation will be Renewing Mists, Crackling Jade Lightning. Chi Wave, CJL, Uplift/Renewing Mists depending on chi gen speed, and Chi Torpedo occasionally. Hitting hard with CJL atm. Doing over 4k with each tick in 85 gear at 87 without statue up (underpowered, considering I'm dealing an average of 19k with each tick on CJL). Double it with statue. Spinning Crane Kick is also going to be key in AoE. Dat shizz clogs up your screen with green and yellow numbers, mang.
    Last edited by ITZxRazor; 2012-04-27 at 12:02 AM.

My CJL heals is hitting upwards of 8-10k making it very nice if you got a moment to throw in some DPS.

I believe in a 25man setting with a fight like Ultraxion, spamming Mists on CD to allow it to spread would be very efficient.

Revival: I see this as a major cooldown and only used in the oh shit moments. The fact that its all targets in your LOS makes it very potent.

As for "Chi Torpedo" as long as we cant roll off a platform, and depending if they end up putting a maximum amount of targets it can hit, will be very OP.
    In agreement with "ITZxRazor" about SPKick. I would say if there is 7-10+ mobs, the amount of AOE heals ontop of renewing mists going out could be amazing.

You can test some of this out already in Stormstout Brewery with the size of the packs really allowing you to throw out insane amount of heals.
    Last edited by MixelPlx; 2012-04-27 at 06:17 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ITZxRazor View Post
    Should be. Either way, its cooldown is short and if you cast it it doesn't override all active buffs on allies, only the one on your target if it has it. Revival won't function as a "constant" heal with its cooldown. It's more like an "OH S**T" button. From what I've seen, my rotation will be Renewing Mists, Crackling Jade Lightning. Chi Wave, CJL, Uplift/Renewing Mists depending on chi gen speed, and Chi Torpedo occasionally. Hitting hard with CJL atm. Doing over 4k with each tick in 85 gear at 87 without statue up (underpowered, considering I'm dealing an average of 19k with each tick on CJL). Double it with statue. Spinning Crane Kick is also going to be key in AoE. Dat shizz clogs up your screen with green and yellow numbers, mang.
    It does actually work this way, I was using it earlier on strife.

---------- Post added 2012-04-27 at 07:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by EGTactics View Post
    You can test some of this out already in Stormstout Brewery with the size of the packs really allowing you to throw out insane amount of heals.
    In the first instance in the main plateau with Aysa (serpent boss) you can have the tank pull all three trash packs and place your statue (it's already in the boss area) then SPK, tea, SPK, SPK - really, really fun