10+ Year Old Account

Launcher will not load

Ever since the last tools update my launcher will not open. The process appears under task manager but you can wait forever and it will never open. Since then i have had to shortcut the wow.exe file in order to play wow.

If anyone has had the same issue and knows how to correct this or direct me to a fix, that would be appreciated.
    I know not with what weapons WWIII will be fought, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones. ~Albert Einstein

Try deleting your 64bit client files, thats the problem I was having when i Had the same issue.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4079625547

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you are currently testing the 64-bit client, in order to patch up to 4.3.4 you will need to remove the 64-bit files to allow the patching process to complete.

With the 64-bit client files in place you will receive the error: Blizzard Updater failed with an internal error.

Simply delete the 64-bit files listed below from the World of Warcraft folder, and the patching process will resume after going through a short repair process.

Windows
    Battle.net-64.dll
    MovieProxy.exe
    WoW-64.exe

Mac
    World of Warcraft-64.app

A new version of the 64-bit client files will be available for 4.3.4 after the patch is live. Please keep an eye on the 64-bit client forum thread for updated files.

10+ Year Old Account
    I deleted the 64 bit files prior to the last patch, so i am currently using the 32 bit loader.

Keep in mind i have been having this issue for a week now, not related to anything todays update would have done.

---------- Post added 2012-04-17 at 12:42 PM ----------

Anyone else have any suggestions?
    Last edited by Divr; 2012-04-17 at 06:34 PM.
    I know not with what weapons WWIII will be fought, but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones. ~Albert Einstein