Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    silence thyself and claim my circulating medium!

Looks pretty legit, although at this point it's hard to gauge things. If it has a high attention to detail, I could see this game being phenomenal.

the trailer was cool and I'm intrigued but it leaves me asking what the game is actually about.

I'll repeat the top comment of the Youtube video: " Oh look, another Bethseda game where you start out in prison."

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Chry View Post
    Would rather see a Fallout 4 trailer.
    Too bad the next Fallout is an mmo though... And it will fail.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I'll repeat the top comment of the Youtube video: " Oh look, another Bethseda game where you start out in prison."
    I thought everyone knew. Bethseda loves them prison scene starts. They love em.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    It's not a Bethesda game. It's an Arkane Studios game. Published by Bethesda.

As to the people saying it reminds them of thief, it's got some of the designers who made Thief: Deadly Shadows, Dark Messiah of Might & Magic, BioShock, Deus Ex and the artist who did City 17 in Half Life 2. As far as gaming goes, it's an all-star cast.

Yeah, the cinematic trailer was pretty badass. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Zze1wpwVl7c Has some information about gameplay and such.
    3DS Friend Code: 2165 - 5428 - 1895

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by undead9 View Post
    Yeah, the cinematic trailer was pretty badass. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Zze1wpwVl7c Has some information about gameplay and such.
    when i watch that, and i hear mission to mission based. I think Hitman

Adore the aesthetic, could watch that for hours, but who knows if it'll be a good game. Here's hoping!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Adore the aesthetic, could watch that for hours, but who knows if it'll be a good game. Here's hoping!
    I did notice a significant difference between the trailer and the screenshots though. The in-game screenshots are so much... brighter.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.