Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I do a lot of digital painting with Photoshop cs6.
    I you don't want to spend a ton of money, I'm sure CS 5 is not far behind. The biggest issue with CS 5 is there is no auto save if your power goes out, or your comp crashes.

DigiKam is an advanced digital photo management application for KDE, which makes importing and organizing digital photos a “snap”. The photos are organized in albums which can be sorted chronologically, by folder layout or by custom collections. In addition, DigiKam offers image enhancement tools through its KIPI framework and its own plugins, like red-eye removal, color management, image filters, or special effects.
    Regad's,
    Ben Almeer,

Photoshop CS5. It's pretty complex, but I feel like I have a good handle on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Photoshop by miles.

Photoshop for actual editing and Sai for drawing. :3 I tried CS 6 trial of photoshop but for some reason it is very unresponsive...?

10+ Year Old Account
    Instagram.

photoshop or gimp

Deleted
    What about LightRoom ? ofc + Photoshop )
    Easy to use and intuitive, woth the money (every penny)

Nothing beats photoshop. Everything is possible on photoshop, not even exaggerating.

photo editing software

About the photo edit software i used photostudio~ very very easy~ effects may be a little less but it can meet the general requirements

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokas View Post
    Hi. What's your favorite program for editing photos and why?
    I'm using Photoshop CS 5 atm, but I find it a little complex.
    It is indeed complex. If you want to get better with it, I suggest following tutorials.

---------- Post added 2013-04-16 at 01:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    And they've improved 'Content-aware' which basicly Photoshops an image for you.

It's a fantastic feature, but I imagine it's used most by people who haven't purchased the software themselves, considering most people who can Photoshop can do a better job manually.
    Yeah, sometimes I use the content-aware thing to save time, but it's basically an easy feature for amateurs. If you have any skills you can a lot better yourself.

---------- Post added 2013-04-16 at 02:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Photoshop. Once you learn it, you can do anything and I only know how to use like 20% of it. Right now I'm making fake pokémon cards based off of Monster Hunter like this:
    I think you'll have to take a closer look at the real ones. Especially regarding readability. Still pretty good for someone who's still learning.

Photoshop is super user friendly. It's what I use. And Illustrator is great to work hand in hand with photoshop, but I haven't taken the time to hone my skills with illustrator. Essentially, professionals use an array of software, usually found in the Adobe Master Collection.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Deleted
    Photoshop CS6, beats everything i tried so far.