Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    Emperor Hellscream? HA, they dun goofed.
    I'm sure that was sarcasm, but it's actually to be expected.

All but a few Pandaren have been living in Exile either on the Wandering Isle or on Pandaria, unknown to the outside world, not knowing their customs, etc.

Naturally, they must assume that outside groups assume the same roles.

Eventually they'll learn.

I also though alliance quest much more personal then the horde. The king decides to test you personally to see what you got. I only wish the female Panderan to join the fight instead of just standing there.
    Blizz are setting up Garrosh as a contemptible character; we are supposed to end up disliking him by the time Theramore [literarily] goes down. Blizz are also blatantly trying to flesh out Varian and make the Ally love him so it should be no surprise when we look at the differences between Faction Introduction quests -sadly. Personally I hope both narratives will get some polish and voice overs nonetheless.

T.T I think I'm the only one left that didn't get beta and I've been playing since '04....

Quote Originally Posted by Foto View Post
    Anyone else think that the alliance panadren intro was much better than the hordes?? Hordes seemed tacky and not nearly as interesting as the alliances
    Actually thought the opposite, this looks far more fun that the Alliance one to me.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Why is a guy named Molester being used as an example?

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Why is a guy named Molester being used as an example?
    So you learn to read properly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumar View Post
    am I the only one that reads that name from battle.net tag as molester?
    Yes. Yes you are

Compared to the Alliance Hordes was lacking.... I wondering if this is because Blizz knows they will have to redo it after the expansion..

Quote Originally Posted by risingforce View Post
    Blizz are setting up Garrosh as a contemptible character; we are supposed to end up disliking him by the time Theramore [literarily] goes down. Blizz are also blatantly trying to flesh out Varian and make the Ally love him so it should be no surprise when we look at the differences between Faction Introduction quests -sadly. Personally I hope both narratives will get some polish and voice overs nonetheless.
    But it's backfiring! If Hellscream asks me to be a part of the rape of Theramore I'll take part gleefully.

On a serious note, I agree with the voice acting, especially if Garrosh is "the big bad" this time around. We couldn't get Deathwing to shut up when he showed up in quests.

To those who say the Horde intro looks worse than the Alliance one...

MMO-Champion didn't post the entire Horde Pandaren intro!

They cut off a lot of important stuff where Ji and your character are greeted by other members of the Horde, and they not only provide some comic relief, but also tell you about how Garrosh keeps the city segregated between Orcs and Non-Orcs (which shows he's definitely going down a dark path)

Quote Originally Posted by Malifico View Post
    They're trolling us on those invites - a wave is going out. I just checked my bnet account randomly - MoP Beta just popped up!
    hehe just read your comment and had to check mine too if i was randomly sneakily invited. and i was too. no email no wave but there it is....

Quote Originally Posted by risingforce View Post
    Total lore fail. The Blood Elves were borne from the remains [see Arthas attack on Quel'Thalas] of the High Elves -the sin'dorei -and are not two separate races (sic) as you suggest.
    And where in my post do I say they are 2 different races? When I say they are basically the same race? When I say that aside from fel addiction there are no differences between High elfs and Blood elfs? When I say the only difference is the faction they chose?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oradraffe View Post
    MoP is not happening i can promise that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tric619 View Post
    Been playing since week 1 and still believe Mop is the next expac? >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Feyrzhuk View Post
    MoP will never be a WoW expansion. Feel free to flame and ridicule me should I be proven wrong.

I know this is off topic. But i got my beta invite yesterday.

Account since 2008...took multiple breaks......got annual pass near the starting of March.

So not to point out the obvious, but why not just make the pokemon style pet battle system into a IPhone app?

I havent been on wow for a while now, but since everyone seems to be playing beta...is there any left in the game (cata)? I mean, it seems when MoP comes out, everyone will have their fill and go home after that...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    So not to point out the obvious, but why not just make the pokemon style pet battle system into a IPhone app?
    cos iphones suck and there a huge ripoff and why would blizzard affiliate with the worst company in the world

Does Aysa Cloudwhatever not join the Horde? I saw both her and Ji in the alliance intro...

Quote Originally Posted by DragonSoul View Post
    cos iphones suck and there a huge ripoff and why would blizzard affiliate with the worst company in the world
    Is this a joke or...? Because they've already done a few apps for the iPhone and they have actually mentioned the possibility of making the Pet Battle System work as part of the Remote Services for the Mobile Armory App.

Quote Originally Posted by willmelv View Post
    The fact that MMO-Champion JUST posted the Horde intro shows a clear Alliance side bias that I find simply disgusting. As one of the leading news sites, I expect clear perspectives free from this childish favoritism.
    This is the most idiotic and ridiculous post I have ever seen. And I've seen quite a few posts in my day.

OT: I have watched both intros.

All I could think of while watching the horde one is what an ass Garrosh is. "ME ME ME MY MY MY KILL KILL KILL". And the disdain that he has for his allies is not good.
    And while watching the Alliance one King Varian talks about helping one another and asks you to fight him. He doesn't hide behind monsters.

I have played both sides. The intros are fitting.
    Last edited by Honeyprime; 2012-04-19 at 07:32 PM.
    Karma always has the last laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandilf View Post
    Once again. Playing as the Horde is just a hell more fun than alliance. It's sad because it shouldn't be the case.

Every quest in Cataclysm is the same for Horde and Alliance up to Twilight Highlands where they to factions split and the quests for Horde in this zone made me laugh my ass off when the Alliance was just Meh..
    You seem to have that backwards. In the alliance intro, as you walk through SW, you meet all of the different races in a rather comedic fashion(the drunk dwarf at the end). And in TH, are you telling me you laughed more at the dragonmaw stuff than the wildhammer crazy wedding line, really? I hated TH horde-side. The wildhammer questline was my favorite in all of cata.