Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Another 5 days have passed, and I'm bringing an update, so those who might not have seen this thread yet can take a look and see if they want to contribute.

Nekro has blasted ahead, with about $30k being contributed in the last 2 days alone. Still, it is only at 87k of its 100k goal, with just 5 days left to go. It will probably meet its goal, but take a look at the game by clicking the link above and see if you would like to add some extra funds to this game.

As for Starlight Inception, it has not jumped ahead very much, and is sitting at 56k of its 150k goal. Quite a distance for it to travel, but I imagine more funds will come in as it draws closer to the end. Check this game out, and see if you like it, and maybe chip in a little, every bit helps.

As always, going to remind folks, do not put money toward these games just because TB says so. Do some research, check out the links, read the updates, see if you like what the game is and where it is going. And for those concerned about money, don't forget, there ARE incentives that will be given to you (if you want them, you can actually decline them) depending on how much you contribute, and NO money will come out of your account until two things happen: 1) the time limit to contribute expires, and 2) the company meets its goal. You can change how much you are willing to donate at any time until the end, or even back out entirely, and if time is up, and the goal is NOT met, your money will stay in your account.
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.

All right, folks, probably my last update, unless it looks like the last game will need a bit of funding when it hits the last day.

Nekro has been fully funded, and is going into overkill, as they plan to release more content than they had previously planned. I can't wait for this game, it should be fun!

Starlight Inception is the last in this group of 3 to be funded, and currently it's sitting at $69.4k out of its $150k goal, and it only has 5 days left. For anyone who would like to help fund it, take a look at the KickStarter link at the beginning of this thread, read up on the game, see if you like the direction they're taking, and if it's a game you might like to play. And then, if it is, you can help bring it to life and get some good bonuses for yourself, as well!
    Once you go troll, you never reroll. -heard on cynicalbrit.com. Epic.