Good Site for Viewing Color Crystals w/ Names?

Anyone have a good recommendation on a site, or video that shows each of the available colors, and their names? Pisses me off that I can't "equip" the crystals and see what they'd look like before I buy them off GTN for from a vendor.

Thanks in advance - Shad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Torhead.com has anything and everything that is in the database. Screenshots are provided with each item you may choose.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    Torhead.com has anything and everything that is in the database. Screenshots are provided with each item you may choose.
    I think he was rather wanting a list where you could see them all, rather than going to Torhead, searching each item individually, and hoping they have a screenshot up(I can say with 100% certainty that they do NOT have screenshots of "each item you may choose" as I have looked up several that had none).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    I think he was rather wanting a list where you could see them all, rather than going to Torhead, searching each item individually, and hoping they have a screenshot up(I can say with 100% certainty that they do NOT have screenshots of "each item you may choose" as I have looked up several that had none).
    It would be your best bet at this point. You can set the search to epic level color crystals if that is what you want and see a list of them. Taking a few extra seconds to narrow it down by typing a name really isn't so bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    www.torhead.com >Database>Items>Modifications>Color Crystals

You can even read my recent description of the Advanced Black-Orange Eviscerating Crystal I won last night.
    MLP Friendship Is Magic - Republic - The Harbinger
    The Madhi Legacy
    Slugfest - 55 Watchman Sentinel | Slugtrooper - 55 Gunnery Commando | Slugconsular - 55 Seer Consular | Slackfest - 55 Sharpshooter Gunslinger | Slugagent - 55 Marksmanship Sniper | Slugwarrior- 55 Annihilation Marauder | Slughunter- 55 Arsenal Mercenary | Slugsorcerer- 55 Lightning Sorcerer

Deleted
    I don't think Torhead have enough information.

DarthHaters feels like there is a lot more info about everything.

http://db.darthhater.com/items/modif...014=50;8015=50

Thanks guys (and gals, just in case)! Much appreciated, I'll keep an eye on both sights. It's just like the early days of WoWHead though, SS's are just few and far between.

Again - thanks!

~Shad~