Deleted

Guild wars 1: looking to buy/trade a unique miniature.

As the title says, im looking to buy or trade a unique/green named miniature, to get those last few hall of monuments points.

Also, is there any way of knowing wether i already have a miniature in my HoM?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lollze View Post
    Also, is there any way of knowing wether i already have a miniature in my HoM?
    http://hom.guildwars2.com/en/

There is a way to get a unique miniature in game if you can't buy one.

Black Moa Chick

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    That does NOT list which miniatures i do or do not have. I checked.

Also, i know about the black moa chick, but id rather gouge out my eyeballs than actually play the original guildwars. I keep geting owned by packs of mobs even with a full party of henchmen/heroes.

Just want 2 more points so i can get that flaming dragon sword. thats all i want.
    Last edited by mmoc16f03a3e1b; 2012-04-19 at 06:33 PM.

Have you looked at the Guild Wars Guru website? They have a market section there that you might be able to find something.

Here is the buy section of it

http://www.guildwarsguru.com/forum/buy-f37.html

and the sell section

http://www.guildwarsguru.com/forum/sell-f38.html
    Last edited by Valeron; 2012-04-19 at 06:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lollze View Post
    That does NOT list which miniatures i do or do not have. I checked.
    You said check if you "have a miniature", not check which miniatures.

Deleted
    Do the minatures get you anything? Cos I have loads on my account.. dont think I've used them though? What can I get in GW 2 with them?

Quote Originally Posted by obaama View Post
    Do the minatures get you anything? Cos I have loads on my account.. dont think I've used them though? What can I get in GW 2 with them?
    You use them for points in your Hall of Monuments, which in turn will give you items when you play GW2.

Quote Originally Posted by obaama View Post
    The miniatures themselves give no combat benefit or anything like that.
    They can however be "dedicated" in the hall of monuments, the only point of this is to acquire more points in the Hall of Monuments leading to rewards in Guild Wars 2.

Each miniature can only be dedicated once by a single character, after that their only use is as a little follower.
    If you're going to buy miniatures for the Hall of Monuments, make sure to check they're not already dedicated (read their tooltips).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lackluster View Post
    The miniatures themselves give no combat benefit or anything like that.
    They can however be "dedicated" in the hall of monuments, the only point of this is to acquire more points in the Hall of Monuments leading to rewards in Guild Wars 2.

Each miniature can only be dedicated once by a single character, after that their only use is as a little follower.
    If you're going to buy miniatures for the Hall of Monuments, make sure to check they're not already dedicated (read their tooltips).
    Sorry for being a nub - but if I add these to my GW account what benefits do I get in GW2?

Do I get the pets transferred over to my gw 2 account?

I think I have some pretty rare ones from those boxes you get each year.. probably about 14 minatures all together - but I have hardly played the game (only have the original GW no expansions)
    Last edited by mmoca3236ac07d; 2012-04-19 at 08:08 PM.

If you look on this page you can see what rewards you get for GW2 from your Hall of Monuments.

Hall of Monuments

Deleted
    yeah thats the thing its only showing the first three items even though I have all these companions?!

Deleted
    Re enter your charectures name and press ctrl+F5

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flintlock View Post
    Re enter your charectures name and press ctrl+F5
    Still not appearing - Am I supposed to do something with the items - like put them somwhere in game maybe?

Just use trade chat in game/jump for diffrent district - Kamadan ("spamadan") is probably best place for any trade right now - it's probably faster then any forum