Deleted

[Anime] Anyone know the name of these animes ?

Forgive me for my english

I have already looked on some youtube channels , about animes shown in Greece or tried Google , typing some keywords , but no results

1) The first anime is about a sister and a brother (normal animated characters) , half androids , using a drill-vehicles vs huge 3D monsters (like the current power rangers - bosses animation , or normal ppl wearing costumes , destroying small carbon cities ) .
    When they wanted to kill the boss , they had to <<synchronize>> , where the male had half blue-half pink (i think) color , driving the vehicles , while the sister appeared as a ghost (black form) at the back of it , suply it with energy .
    At the end , the drill-vehicle , used some side wings , fly and pierce the monster , creating a big hole in his stomach > exploding itself .

2) About the second i dont have many memories
    Its about a huge rombot , used to guard and protect a train , traveling throught space full of orphan children , from Earth .
    With the ability to , <<connect>> to the train , and destroy the alien-enemy fleet , piercing them , like a huge snake .

Sorry for wasting ur time guys

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds... trippy. The only anime I've heard of with a train in space is The Galaxy Railways.

Deleted
    Thx for ur time m8

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbear View Post
    The only anime I've heard of with a train in space is The Galaxy Railways.
    How could you not have heard of its predecessor...?

15+ Year Old Account
    Do you remember how old the series were? General character designs do follow a certain pattern each decade and would probably narrow down your search.

---------- Post added 2012-04-22 at 04:18 AM ----------

Your first show may be Shinkon Gattai Godannar