10+ Year Old Account

Beta: Healing Priest Macro Thread

This topic can be merged into something more appropriate, but I got tired of rewriting mouseover macros everytime the beta killed them. This is a very basic list, but will get anyone started. Can obviously be enhanced...but this will be enough to be able to jump in, copy and paste, keybind and go, maybe saving you (and more importantly me) a little bit of time down the road. Will add more as I see fit.

I usually use clique, so I never had to bother with mouseovers. At any rate, this is pretty much a good foundation to jump and start healing shit. Obviously tailor to your needs.

Purify (for some reason this one isn't working)

#showtooltip Purify
    /cast [target=mouseover, exists, noharm][target=target, exists, noharm][target=player] !Purify

Binding Heal:

#showtooltip Binding Heal
    /cast [target=mouseover, exists, noharm][target=target, exists, noharm][target=player] !Binding Heal

CoH:

#showtooltip Circle of Healing
    /cast [target=mouseover, exists, noharm][target=target, exists, noharm][target=player] !Circle of Healing

Flash Heal:

#showtooltip Flash Heal
    /cast [target=mouseover, exists, noharm][target=target, exists, noharm][target=player] !Flash Heal

Greater Heal:

#showtooltip Greater Heal
    /cast [target=mouseover, exists, noharm][target=target, exists, noharm][target=player] !Greater Heal

Guardian Spirit

#showtooltip Guardian Spirit
    /cast [target=mouseover, exists][target=target, exists] !Guardian Spirit

Penance

#showtooltip Penance
    /cast [target=mouseover, exists, noharm][target=target, exists, noharm][target=player] !Penance

Power Infusion:

#showtooltip Power Infusion
    /cast [target=mouseover, exists, noharm][target=target, exists, noharm][target=player] !Power Infusion

Prayer of Healing:

#showtooltip Prayer of Healing
    /cast [target=mouseover, exists, noharm][target=target, exists, noharm][target=player] !Prayer of Healing

Prayer of Mending:

#showtooltip Prayer of Mending
    /cast [target=mouseover, exists, noharm][target=target, exists, noharm][target=player] !Prayer of Mending

Pain Suppression

#showtooltip Pain Supression
    /cast [target=mouseover, exists, noharm][target=target, exists, noharm] !Pain Suppression

PW:S

#showtooltip Power Word: Shield
    /cast [target=mouseover, exists, noharm][target=target, exists, noharm][target=player] !Power Word: Shield

Renew:

#showtooltip Renew
    /cast [target=mouseover, exists, noharm][target=target, exists, noharm][target=player] !Renew

Heal:

#showtooltip Heal
    /cast [target=mouseover, exists, noharm][target=target, exists, noharm][target=player] !Heal

Leap of Faith:

#showtooltip Leap of Faith
    /cast [target=mouseover, exists, noharm][target=target, exists, noharm][target=player] !Leap of Faith

Void Shift

#showtooltip Void Shift
    /cast [target=mouseover, exists, noharm][target=target, exists, noharm][target=player] !Void Shift

---------- Post added 2012-04-21 at 01:35 PM ----------

Any idea why Purify isn't working as a mouse over? I suspect it's got something to do with the spell itself, probably a bug that should be reported?
    Last edited by ramennoodleking; 2012-04-21 at 02:24 AM.

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

My Purify mouseover has been working just fine.

#showtooltip Purify
    /cast [target=mouseover][] !Purify

Spirit Shell

#showtooltip
    /cast [target=mouseover][] !Spirit Shell

10+ Year Old Account
    Very nice, Ramennoodle!

Hey Kel or Arlee, anyway this can be added to the front of the beta sticky so it won't get buried?

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks. It really wasn't much, a shameless copy and paste with a few additions. I just prefer coming to mmo-champ for all my priest needs, and I had beta erase my macros a few times for whatever reason so i know it would be nice to have it at a permanenet location here. Could also serve to help new priests.

---------- Post added 2012-04-22 at 10:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by scandore8472 View Post
    My Purify mouseover has been working just fine.

#showtooltip Purify
    /cast [target=mouseover][] !Purify

Spirit Shell

#showtooltip
    /cast [target=mouseover][] !Spirit Shell
    that macro for purify isn't working either, at least not as a mouseover

16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

10+ Year Old Account
    Purify macro works for me, same one ive been using on Beta. Keep in mind mouseover macros that are bound to anything that uses the Shift key as a modifier do not work on Beta. Do you have the Purify macro bound to shift + something?
    Last edited by h3lladvocate; 2012-04-23 at 09:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by h3lladvocate View Post
    Purify macro works for me, same one ive been using on Beta. Keep in mind mouseover macros that are bound to anything that uses the Shift key as a modifier do not work on Beta. Do you have the Purify macro bound to shift + something?
    You mean the shift modifier is included in the macro itself? I keybind on the action bar with shift, but no, my macros are just as above with no modifications. I am key binding it Purify with the middle mouse button, though I havnt tries other binds. The mouse over portion does not work, however I can still click their name and cast the spell as long as I am not hovering my cursor over a nameplate. That's what baffles me. Pure copy and pastes of both macros, can't figure out for the life of me what's up.

16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

Some tips if you want less keybinds:

#showtooltip
    /cast [target=mouseover, exists, noharm][target=target, exists, help] !Purify; [harm] !Dispel Magic; [target=player] !Purify

#showtooltip
    /cast [target=mouseover, exists, noharm][target=target, exists, help] !Flash Heal; [harm] !Holy Fire; [target=player] !Flash Heal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siggi View Post
    Some tips if you want less keybinds:

#showtooltip
    /cast [target=mouseover, exists, noharm][target=target, exists, help] !Purify; [harm] !Dispel Magic; [target=player] !Purify

#showtooltip
    /cast [target=mouseover, exists, noharm][target=target, exists, help] !Flash Heal; [harm] !Holy Fire; [target=player] !Flash Heal
    Well it is beta, and those macros are great, but as soon as I get clique back none of this will really matter. But those are good macros.

16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15