D3 Graphics issue

After I had installed the open beta I got a warning about my graphics card not being optimal for D3 and I might experience issues, I thought nothing of it.
    Upon logging in I was .. surprised:
    photobucket com albums/y93/the_the/d3.jpg

Just wondering if it's actually my card or my download somehow messed up. I'm just confused why it would actually look that bad on a graphics card that's supported (but not optimal.)
    Last edited by cenotaph; 2012-04-21 at 07:18 AM.

I cant see your pic but i was haveing graphic probs to. my game is on all max settings at the highest resolution and it runs smooth but the graphics dont seem as good as the videos r blizz website. im wondering if this is a beta issue

I can't post links yet. Just add dots and slashes where obvious ( assuming you didn't do that.)

Quote Originally Posted by cenotaph View Post
    After I had installed the open beta I got a warning about my graphics card not being optimal for D3 and I might experience issues, I thought nothing of it.
    Upon logging in I was .. surprised:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/y93/the_the/d3.jpg

Just wondering if it's actually my card or my download somehow messed up. I'm just confused why it would actually look that bad on a graphics card that's supported (but not optimal.)
    There, posted your link for you. Those are some nasty graphics you have going on. I would check on the diablo forums (i know you can't post but you can read them) and see if someone has reported the same problems with that type of card, or if one set of drivers work

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by astroglide View Post
    I cant see your pic but i was haveing graphic probs to. my game is on all max settings at the highest resolution and it runs smooth but the graphics dont seem as good as the videos r blizz website. im wondering if this is a beta issue
    Well some cards aren't supported from what I remember upon the site, So check to see if that's the issue. If it isn't supported well then it obviously means some stuff is going to go wrong unfortunately.