Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    No, it's not a problem and never really was. Where have you been anyway? Under a rock? This was debunked over a year ago.
    IIRC it was skeletons and undead showing exposed bones that offended Chinese censors.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Love it, both music and the zone!

yes, 25man raiding is struggling. But Pro-guilds gonna keep playing 25man. Because 10man raiding is just 10man raiding ... non-epic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRaven View Post
    Sorry to being so ignorant, but this dude is the idiot in the live stream who only screamed "omg i have goosebumps this is crazy" all 1.5hrs?? Because that dude should really stop getting himself in front of a camera/microphone.
    Give him a break, he has never casted anything before. I swear everyone always finds something to moan about him, either people find him too happy or too stuck-up. On the bright side, he has raised 374,598 dollars so far, so he must be doing some kind of a good job and should probably continue to stay in front of the camera :3

Quote Originally Posted by lewisderp View Post
    Give him a break, he has never casted anything before. I swear everyone always finds something to moan about him, either people find him too happy or too stuck-up. On the bright side, he has raised 374,598 dollars so far, so he must be doing some kind of a good job and should probably continue to stay in front of the camera :3
    i never would have thought that athene would ever amount to anything

he did a convincing job portraying himself as the biggest dbag ever

..now look at him

10+ Year Old Account
    All of these complaints about the new talents are ALL arguments I had when they first rolled these out to us at blizzcon.

Now blizz is FINALLY addressing those concerns to some degree. Where previously they were responding with "Can you just wait and see please." Which of course all of the die hard blizzard martyrs took and ran with. I suppose you could argue that it is still beta... but the system itself is still going to be there whether they tweak it or not.

As many have pointed out, each talent tree has several talents that were almost made for a given spec, and if they are specced that way, are always going to choose it. While other talents still are clearly the superior choice regardless of spec. The system is already fail imo.

All I can say is, that all the new whining and complaining makes me feel rather vindicated.

Quote Originally Posted by F-Minus View Post
    Are you reading between the lines?

He said the 25s are gonna continue declining, and yes, he's right that's the trend we see, every other day another 25 guild quits. He didn't say they will quit making content for 25 man raids, in fact the raid instances coming in Mists are all 25/10 so really, your over-dramatizing.

That said, it's on players shoulders to not make 25s obsolete, not Blizzards. All Blizzard did is equalize rewards for 10 and 25 and when that happened, the majority decided that running 10s is better for them whatever the reason and most are fine with it.

I can tell you that my personal reason to abandon 25s was that I couldn't stand organizing raids with that many people, there were constantly people AFKing or not showing up on time, thus making raiding almost impossible, and all the drama within the guild with people fighting because there were too many of them and no dedication towards the guild from some.

Even if you are the best with leading & organisation skills, you can't fix greedy bastards that are there only for themselves and themselves only. The top guilds have the luxury of pick and choose to their liking, unknown guilds don't have that, may they have good progress, you only get so many people that apply and you have to eventually give in and take one that you don't like just to fill the spots. On 10 however, you have way less people to worry about and you can single out greedy retards quite easily and replace them with maybe another idiot or a nice person.

Raid experience wise, nothing really changed, I'm still seeing the same bosses, gaining the same loot and arguably pretty much equal difficulty, only now I know who I raid with, people I know for a long time, who care bout the guild and help it wherever they can, without the added 5-10 retards who join because you had nice progress and wanted loot, yet didn't flick a finger themselves.
    This is the exact reason I stopped raiding 25 mans. I raid with people I have actually known for a long time, and don't have new people coming in and out of my guild on a consistent basis. Anyways if they end up having to remove 25 mans then they can focus on tuning 10 mans to the correct degree they need to. As well as designing the actual encounter around 10 mans.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lewisderp View Post
    Don't kid yourself, sir. He didn't raise those dollars, but vodka and Method. He merely stood there and look so retarded I was ashamed in his place.. And there are financial channels well put into place so you can't really give him the thumbs up for more than staying there and being a front man for the event. From my point of view and definitely personal opinion (or whine, as you call it), that's the only thumbs down I give to the entire event.

Moving on.

SirRaven, what did you do lately to improve this world? At least he's doing something ... you're just whining ...

Cheers ATHENE ! ;-)

Deleted
    Awesome challenge, enjoyed it

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Keep in mind that is a translation and the wording might not be 100% correct.
    I just read the chinese copy, the translation indeed is accurate. Blizzard does not have any plan atm to "encourage" 25-man raiding. They will continue to provide 25-man content as long as they see sufficient interest in that area, even if it's in the minority.

Lol, "Cookie-Cutters" are for scrubs. Real men(/women) actually research different builds, participate in intellectual debate over the nuances of certain talent choices, and have extensive pieces of "napkin math" related to theorycrafting...

If you can't do basic math, you shouldn't be allowed to play an MMO. As simple as that :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRaven View Post
    Don't kid yourself, sir. He didn't raise those dollars, but vodka and Method. He merely stood there and look so retarded I was ashamed in his place.. And there are financial channels well put into place so you can't really give him the thumbs up for more than staying there and being a front man for the event. From my point of view and definitely personal opinion (or whine, as you call it), that's the only thumbs down I give to the entire event.

Moving on.
    Oh, so anything that happened before Vodka and Method doesn't count?

Athene did not set that up? Those dollars don't solely come from the event.

You're biased and you know it. No point in discussing this further.
    It's time to level up and quit your newbie ways
    You need to go outside and get some new V-rays
    A fresh breath of air will help you talk again
    Inhale, exhale, feel the Oxygen
    - Woodman

A lot in MoP looks great, but the one thing that is keeping me from trying out the game again is seeing what the talent trees are becoming. I mean c'mon Blizzard, "Apparently there was disagreement, or nobody knew, or it didn't matter." That's the exact point, so many of the talents just don't matter. Okay everyone ended up with the same spec, but there was still just that feeling of customization, of these choices you're making mattering.

The fun part was seeing changes that were coming and deciding whether you were going to switch your talents over, whether those changes would be worth trying out. Many people could just see what the best spec would be and wouldn't just be getting it off of web sites.

Those MoP zones look glorious!