Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Question: why did you leave the area at 4:25? Seems like youre cheating :P Gz either way nice dps

Quote Originally Posted by Fals View Post
    You sir are stupid
    you know you linked normal kill instead of heroic. and one of the video you linked was him doing the normal version. who is stupid now???

Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    you know you linked normal kill instead of heroic. and one of the video you linked was him doing the normal version. who is stupid now???
    if you take a deeper look, he quoted that guy who posted normal kills to point out his failure, but the guy he quoted removed his comment already realizing that it was heroic
    Main: Shantál <Apex>- EU-Al'akir 13/13 HC since Feb 15th '11; 7/7 HC since Aug 18th '11; 8/8 HC since Jan 3rd '12
    Alts: Zeroday <Apex>- EU-Al'akir / Vitiation <Apex>- EU-Al'akir

Shantál vs Alysrazor HEROIC solo [click]

Quote Originally Posted by brolly View Post
    if you take a deeper look, he quoted that guy who posted normal kills to point out his failure, but the guy he quoted removed his comment already realizing that it was heroic
    ooooh thought he quoted some1 from a other topic.. my bad

expected a clever way to deal with the second phase, got a exploit instead. Fucking rookie mistake of blizzard to not leash that boss, this is no different from a normal kill

Quote Originally Posted by qwikz View Post
    expected a clever way to deal with the second phase, got a exploit instead. Fucking rookie mistake of blizzard to not leash that boss, this is no different from a normal kill

this is not an exploit in any way or form, if blizzard wanted to reset the boss if it gets kited out of his "arena" they would have made it that way, like almost every other boss is scripted to reset when you do that. blizzard certainly didn't think of anyone doing this, but this doesn't mean it is an exploit, it is clever use of game mechanics and is perfectly legal within the ToS.

/edit:
    and please give it a try on heroic, then you will realize that normal mode is a piece of cake compared to normal, if you read my post you'd know why.
    Last edited by brolly; 2012-04-22 at 12:10 PM.
    Main: Shantál <Apex>- EU-Al'akir 13/13 HC since Feb 15th '11; 7/7 HC since Aug 18th '11; 8/8 HC since Jan 3rd '12

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus. Nice job!

Quote Originally Posted by brolly View Post
    \ blizzard certainly didn't think of anyone doing this, but this doesn't mean it is an exploit, it is clever use of game mechanics and is perfectly legal within the ToS.
    They are pretty much the same. People just like to throw out the clever use b.s to try and justify using an exploit.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensDemise View Post
    They are pretty much the same. People just like to throw out the clever use b.s to try and justify using an exploit.
    I do not want do start an off-topic discussion here, but there is nothing, nothing at all that says kiting a boss is an exploit, there are even bosses where it is intended to kite the boss. Even tho this boss has no mechanic that encourages you to kite, it's the same thing. Blizzard did not say "you must kite" at Flame Leviatan and they did not say "you must not kite" at Alysrazor. The fact that you don't get oneshot if you go out of the zone during the tornado phase proves my point even more: blizzard could have made it a oneshot mechanic, but they made it a stacking damage debuff which is outhealable and mitigateable with class mechanics with enough gear. Even tho the dungeon journal lists the abilities and gives hints, it does not force you to use a certain tactic. Please read the Terms of Service instead of blindly clicking "agree" if you want make such statements.

That's all i have to say: it is an outside the box strategy(literally :P), but certainly not prohibited.

10+ Year Old Account
    <snippety snip>
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2012-04-22 at 07:14 PM.

Awesome, nicely done!

Also mirrored it on warcraftmovies now! (since some people had issues replaying due to copyrighted music or the html5 player on my last video)

http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview....4139&stream=69

Deleted
    this is how fucked up world of warcraft is.

Deleted
    Sounded impressive until I actually watched the video and saw how you dealt with the phases. Grats I guess though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by External View Post
    this is how fucked up world of warcraft is.
    Or this is how awesome this particular shadow priest is.

Solo'ing current (or near current) content takes skill. Not everyone is going to be able to do it.

Kudos to you man! Nice kill!

Deleted
    Haters gonna hate, there's always people that want to belittle your achievement rather than just say well done. Either way BIG GRATZ buddy, can't wait to see what you've got coming next!

Impressive. Didn't know you can make such a clever use of game mechanics
    Keep it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm extremely impressed.

I tip my hat to you, sir or madam.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

I 1 shotted Ragnaros 25 hc in MoP beta as a warlock
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)