Deleted

Fastest 1-85 you've seen/done?

Hello, i first of all like to say that this is not about braging, im just really curious to see what other people have accomplist or just seen.
    Also when im saying 1-85 i mean no dungeon boosts, no recruit-a-friend and no instant level 80 (Scroll of ressurection). I've been looking around on the diffrent forums and only found people saying they're doing it withing 5days played and i feel like people can do it alot faster, atleast i am. So yeah, whats the fastest you have leveled from 1 to 85?

These 3 are my personal best's and i would like to add that i had full heirloom gear except the ring, did not get boosted through any dungeons, only thing i got help with is the 3 ring of blood thingies in Nagrand, Zul'drak and Twilight highlands.

Neid - Warlock 1day 21hours 14minutes
    http://i.imgur.com/T2kVm.jpg
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...an/Neid/simple

Neid - Mage 2day 4hours and 26minutes
    http://i.imgur.com/MFuzf.jpg
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ak/Neid/simple

Ivyz - Druid 1day 22hours and 19minutes
    http://i.imgur.com/lVKf6.jpg
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ak/Ivyz/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you just take grind quests or everything you come across?

Deleted
    It also makes a huge difference if you play this over 4-5 days or if you wait for full rested everytime.

Deleted
    1-80 i basicly know what quests thats worth doing or not i got around 22-25 or so 80+ so done it a few times trying out best ways 80+ i basicly just go with the quest chains, as soon as i hit 82-83-84 i go to the new quest area since it's higher experiance for each quests.

Nikli; Really hard to prove it obviously >.< But when i try to do it fast i usualy do it within 3-4 days, never been fully rested

It can be done in under 24 hours if you wait for the 2 levels worth of rested, play until u hit that, the immediately log and wait for it to rest you back up. I have personaly never done that because I HATE leveling characters.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fastest I have done it is around 2 days on my warrior not doing anything fancy, just leveling as normal at a fast pace.

My personal fastest 1-85 was 3 days on a warlock, specced Affliction and quested most of the time but I pretty much dotted every enemy in sight at all times.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nezgral View Post
    Fastest I have done it is around 2 days on my warrior not doing anything fancy, just leveling as normal at a fast pace.
    Very nice, i've always wanted to try do it fast as a warrior, but my main is a warrior and i play it quite alot so dont really see the point leveling a new one xD

Did pretty much the same thing Eliot, dot and run! : D

did a duid back at the start of cata, with 5% from guild and 1 of the guild heirlooms only in 2 days 20 hours.
    when we server changed, i decided on another druid, this time with the full 10% guild and full looms (including ring) no boosts with any quests (even got a group my level for Ring of bloods and such) i will have to dig the screenshot out later but 1 day 21 hours and some mins to lv 85, thats my personal best.
    i had a mage to lv 70 in in just under 1 day, which was another good going char, However when we server changed i left him behind, so might try a mage for next speed leveing (i generally prefer tanks, for instent dungeons for quests where appliccable)

My fastest I think was my latest druid, 1d 23h. But this char had full rested bonus at 71 and again at 80. And I ran many dungeons, even though there were no quests in them as it is now.

My favourite leveling range is 60-70, you can solo every dungeon with every class when you take all the socket items you can get and socket them with epic wotlk gems and enchant it appropriate.

I also have prepared a complete equipment set for lvl 30, 60, 70 and 80 for my monk, and I am looking forward to level him once MoP hits. I already did it on the beta servers, it is quite fun.
    And here also is my problem: I actually like leveling (well, at least until wotlk), but only with "BiS" leveling gear. But having that gear also reduces the time it takes to level, quite a pity.

Currently I am lvling a warrior Dungeon run only

I did 1-15 normal doing Quests and from 15 to now 84 only dungeon and now @ 5 day ish. No heirlooms.
    Could have done it faster but I Idle to much in Oggrimar :P
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

my personal best was with a hunter 4 1/2 days rested included.

at launch of cata it took me about 10 hours to go 80-85
    given that it would probably be easier now since I know the quests/not everyone is there I could probably maintain that speed with a less geared character.
    1-80 I did on a paladin through lfd with a friend (not raf) in 16 hours.

So I'm assuming I could push a little over a day if I still had the care to play that much anymore.

I recently leveled an enhancement shaman from 1-85 in about 2 days played time.
    It took me about 2 weeks combined (Over easter) to get the character to 85 with some days inactive and some spent whaffing about, but when I got into it, it went pretty fast.
    I remember doing 68-78 in pretty much one day, and not even in one sitting. I just plowed through Northrend like it was nothing.
    [An00b'arak]: im sure i dont know...im just an arachnid

[An00b'arak]: guess what im not ashamed of what i am

[An00b'arak]: >8< spider pride

Deleted
    Northrend is really easy now yeah. I hated northrend before. But now i kinda like it, very fast and simple ^^