Are tanking clerics still good for pvp?

I used to play back in 1.0-1.2 and i played this spec or so http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...M.xgkVIzzo.-5l fixed (possibly outdated)

back on the 1.1 pst, it was extremely op and it had everything, ranged snare/stun/damage, passive self healing and insta heals, massive defense utility, dots, 2H melee, interrupt and almost unlimited manawith a 60sec CD that pretty much gave back 90% mana if you were hitting a target...

the only class that was my equal were dominator mages

however i heard that clerics got nerfed and warriors are now OP(originally UP)

can i still play this spec or something similar to it? I was doing the 3 day veteran thing and got to lv 10 and i was getting 2 shotted

now i know low-level WF arent balanced but i just want to make sure that its not my class and it was just a level, gear difference, etc

Quote Originally Posted by SuperomegaOP View Post
    I used to play back in 1.0-1.2 and i played this spec or so http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...M.xgkVIzzo.-5l fixed (possibly outdated)

back on the 1.1 pst, it was extremely op and it had everything, ranged snare/stun/damage, passive self healing and insta heals, massive defense utility, dots, 2H melee, interrupt and almost unlimited manawith a 60sec CD that pretty much gave back 90% mana if you were hitting a target...

the only class that was my equal were dominator mages

however i heard that clerics got nerfed and warriors are now OP(originally UP)

can i still play this spec or something similar to it? I was doing the 3 day veteran thing and got to lv 10 and i was getting 2 shotted

now i know low-level WF arent balanced but i just want to make sure that its not my class and it was just a level, gear difference, etc

I don't really play my cleric, but you should go check out something called Trollicar. I think the name comes from a justicar that doesn't do much dmg but is pretty hard to take down, "trolling" other players. I can't vouch for its efficacy but it seems to be a popular build for some players.

And yes to warriors being OP. Had a reaver-champ 2 shotting people even though he was in greens. He left the warfront with like...3 times more damage done than anyone else (and you know warrior damage isn't aoe-padded)