Deleted

Spine heroic help.

My guild is currently working on spine heroic 25man and i need help to improve my burst damage on tendons as i feel im not hitting as hard as i should be with my current gear.

My character is Bruglir on the realm EU- Draenor

I am reforging for less expertise for that fight and use rotting skull with eye of unmaking but i do have heroic apparatus aswell, but have tested it out and its not as reliable as rotting skull.

What im doing at the moment during tendon burst phases is making sure i have inquisition refreshed about 5 secs before tendon appears which gives me time to rebuild up 3 holy power so that i can pop zealotry, avenging wrath and rotting skull. (Personal 2 min cooldowns arent always available at start of tendon phases).
    I also have a target macro for the tendon which also uses crusader strike.

For the first set of tendons im using Guardian of ancient kings, second set i use a potion and we are still working on the third set but thats when we will use hero and our 5 min cooldowns will be ready again.

Cant post links but our logs are up, the guild Shinasu on EU-Draenor

any help yous nice forum peeps can give me to improve my personal damage is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruglir View Post
    My guild is currently working on spine heroic 25man and i need help to improve my burst damage on tendons as i feel im not hitting as hard as i should be with my current gear.

My character is Bruglir on the realm EU- Draenor

I am reforging for less expertise for that fight and use rotting skull with eye of unmaking but i do have heroic apparatus aswell, but have tested it out and its not as reliable as rotting skull.

What im doing at the moment during tendon burst phases is making sure i have inquisition refreshed about 5 secs before tendon appears which gives me time to rebuild up 3 holy power so that i can pop zealotry, avenging wrath and rotting skull. (Personal 2 min cooldowns arent always available at start of tendon phases).
    I also have a target macro for the tendon which also uses crusader strike.

For the first set of tendons im using Guardian of ancient kings, second set i use a potion and we are still working on the third set but thats when we will use hero and our 5 min cooldowns will be ready again.

Cant post links but our logs are up, the guild Shinasu on EU-Draenor

any help yous nice forum peeps can give me to improve my personal damage is appreciated.

Rets are one of the best specs for this fight.

A tip for max dps is to bind AW, Zeal, and trinket into one button. Pop Guardian when the tank pulls the amalg to the plate so you ramp up some str and get the burst on tendon when it falls off.

I roll with apparatus on this fight cause the mastery stack I feel helps with burst on the tendon, more so than Rotting Skull. make sure youre sitting on a full inq and even if youre not, and it will fall off one second before the plate drops, just use a TV instead. I sit at the top of the damage for amalgs, around 2M+ per plate (not every time it lifts).

Also, for plate number 2, and the 2nd lift, youll have guardian off GCD, hold off cause hero comes for plate 3 and you'll want it there.

Deleted
    all in one cd popup (add trinkets at the end if you want)

#showtooltip
    /cast Zealotry
    /cast Avenging Wrath
    /cast Inquisition
    /startattack

ofc you need 3hp to use this macro

Deleted
    I sincerely hope that, by now (as in Spine HC), he already knows to use Zealotry + Avenging Wrath bound together.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRaven View Post
    I sincerely hope that, by now (as in Spine HC), he already knows to use Zealotry + Avenging Wrath bound together.
    Haha first thing that slipped my mind when i read the post above yours, also unbind your hand tinker to w/e spamming skill you have it on and use it for the burst phase if you haven't already.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tendon 1a - As Amalg is getting to the plate pop GoAK, have 24-25 seconds on Inq, use bloods to keep trinket stacks up, AW+Zeal+Rotting Skull
    Tendon 1b - Nothing special here, Rotting skull and normal rotation

Tendon 2a - AW+Zeal+Rotting Skull
    Tendon 2b - Rotting Skull

Tendon 3a - As Amalg is getting to the plate pop GoAK, have 24-25 seconds on Inq, use bloods to keep trinket stacks up, AW+Zeal+Rotting Skull
    Tendon 3b - Lust, Rotting Skull and Potion

Spine Macro w/ Rotting Skull
    ------------------

#showtooltip Zealotry
    /cleartarget
    /tar boss2
    /cast Avenging wrath
    /cast Zealotry
    /use Rotting Skull
    /cast Templar's Verdict

Clear Target clears whatever you were attacking, and boss2 is the tendon so theres no "oops I didn't target it right away"

We set out to murder first part of the third tendon leaving it at something like 28-32% so the last lift was a semi-breeze.
    AW+Zeal will always be pointless on the 2nd half of tendons because they usually dont live that long and it's never a "close call".

*** Could this be wrong? Sure. But it works so whatever

Armory : Fear@Cho'Gall UI Screen : Elv UI Wow Progress : Vindictive
    Cpu : Intel I7-2600k Mem : 16gb Corsair Vengeance Psu : Corsair HX1050 Gfx : EVGA GTX 770

Deleted
    thanks fears,i will try your macro tonight

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRaven View Post
    Yea i know how to use them both together :P

Thanks for the tips everyone, going back tuesday night so shall see if i can push out that extra bit damage on tendons, aiming to hit about 2.5 million damage on each tendon.

Quote Originally Posted by fears View Post
    Tendon 1a - As Amalg is getting to the plate pop GoAK, have 24-25 seconds on Inq, use bloods to keep trinket stacks up, AW+Zeal+Rotting Skull
    Tendon 1b - Nothing special here, Rotting skull and normal rotation

Tendon 2a - AW+Zeal+Rotting Skull
    Tendon 2b - Rotting Skull

Tendon 3a - As Amalg is getting to the plate pop GoAK, have 24-25 seconds on Inq, use bloods to keep trinket stacks up, AW+Zeal+Rotting Skull
    Tendon 3b - Lust, Rotting Skull and Potion

Spine Macro w/ Rotting Skull
    ------------------

#showtooltip Zealotry
    /cleartarget
    /tar boss2
    /cast Avenging wrath
    /cast Zealotry
    /use Rotting Skull
    /cast Templar's Verdict

Clear Target clears whatever you were attacking, and boss2 is the tendon so theres no "oops I didn't target it right away"

We set out to murder first part of the third tendon leaving it at something like 28-32% so the last lift was a semi-breeze.
    AW+Zeal will always be pointless on the 2nd half of tendons because they usually dont live that long and it's never a "close call".

*** Could this be wrong? Sure. But it works so whatever
    You should save GoAK, Wings, Zeal for Hero on the 3rd tendon, which should come on the first lift.

Quote Originally Posted by natijs4 View Post
    You should save GoAK, Wings, Zeal for Hero on the 3rd tendon, which should come on the first lift.
    GoAK is up for 3rd tendon, if used on first tendon; first pop.

Also, trinkets for this fight - use Rotting Skull and Apparatus of Kaz (H). Bind them as part of your burst macro.

Quote Originally Posted by Hearthology View Post
    GoAK is up for 3rd tendon, if used on first tendon; first pop.

Also, trinkets for this fight - use Rotting Skull and Apparatus of Kaz (H). Bind them as part of your burst macro.
    Thats not really optimal since 1 will put the other on "cooldown" and can't use them together. Use Eye of unmaking and one of those 2 (I'd suggest rotting skull because it lines up much better).