Poll: Which will you play?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    In beta barbarian felt awsome - wizard didnt felt as powerfull. Wizard fel abit plain, so thats the opposite of what i expected, i think teleport will make her alot more fun though. Mobillity(leaps, teleport, roll etc) mechanics added a ton of flavor to their classes.

Wd was really akward, even though he saw the highest numbers, 180+ yellows with 5 souls, he still seemed to kill slower than for example demon hunter and wizard .

Purely based on beta i would never chose wd as first main - but then i checked out his later skills in a preview and calculator, and tbh the variety and power of some of the later runes and skills made my jaw drop - the woodoo tree for example. I think Wd will be the strongest inferno class when his dots, cc and minions really get time to shine on the harder mobs.

Deleted
    Had most fun with Witch Doctor, so going with him for sure.

Same as pre beta. Wiz 1st. WD 2nd.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Deleted
    demon hunter or wizard can't really decide, love the AOE damage on wizard but i still love the whole gameplay for demon hunter

10+ Year Old Account
    Barbarian, was originally gonna be Demon Hunter, but after trying both, I like the Barbarian more, pitty there is no Assassin anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    I only tried the Demon Hunter but it was awesome!

Deleted
    Rolling Wizard, i had my mind all set on Witch doctor but yesterday when i tried the Wizard it just felt awesome you know...Just AWESOME!

Deleted
    Witch Doctor probably. It seems closest to my old necro. Barb was also a lot of fun, as was the wizard. I haven't tried Monk and the DH feels like the old assassin to me (I didnt like thatone much either)

Ive completed game on all classes a few times. Only lvl13 on monk and i will play a monk on retail, its awesome.

i am undecided >< i always play rogues in all mmorpgs but here its so straightforward, i dunno

10+ Year Old Account
    100% barb!

Will make a WD alt, because I didn't got around to try it out this weekend

Wanted barb at first, but decided to go with DH.

Seeing how Leoric was smashing my barb's face i do believe i can't go all-out dps with dat barb .

Deleted
    pre-beta: monk, not so sure.
    after: 100% sure monk. I loved it!

10+ Year Old Account
    As of now, it stands between the Witch Doctor or the Wizard.

edit: Nice spread on the Poll : )
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Wizard, followed by the Monk. After messing with the Witch Doctor I still don't feel like it will work for me, and that's really sad considering I absolutely loved my Necromancer. The Witch Doctor doesn't play badly, mind you, but it doesn't fill that gap for me either.

Deleted
    barbarian! loving the "imafckingkillingmachine" feeling

leveled barb to lvl 3, seemed boring ^^ idk maybe dh

The poll is a lot more balanced than I thought it would be so far. Keep it up. :P

I had planned to have WD as my main, and I still do. Her spells are so ridiculous and over-the-top and I love that.

However, I thought the Monk looked SO STUPID and couldn't imagine why anyone would want to play as one. Then I rolled one and LOVED it so much that I'm wondering if maybe he should be my main!

Barbarian and Wizard were OK, and I hated the DH (which I thought I would love).

Holy crap, look at the balance on that poll. 200 votes and its that close? Not surprised to see the WD slightly behind, but its still very close.

Mind you, small sample size and all, but I feel like that better evidence that Blizzard has done an EXCELLENT job with crafting the gameplay of all of the classes than almost any anecdote given by forum-goers so far.

Me, I'll be playing monk as my main/first by far. Wave of Light build looks too much fun, and the spell effect for it is the most satisfying thing I have ever seen/heard.

I enjoyed every class (got all to 13 for the sake of trying them) but enjoyed WD the least, and probably Barbarian the most, but I'll still be going with Monk, as the final result of the monk build I want looks like too much fun to pass up.