Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Why Diablo 3 Sucks

While everyone is preparing for the launch of Diablo 3, I'm sitting back in my chair sighing. Listen, I'm not a Blizzard fanboy, but I can safely say that Diablo 3, another supposed "WoWkiller," will fail miserably. I've never played 1 or 2, because the graphics suck ass, but I did play the open beta weekend for about 1 hour. I know some of you will say that is not enough time to make any kind of reasonable decision on the quality of a game, but trust me, it was enough time to figure out that this game is dead on arrival.

First of all, there was no character customization whatsoever. WHAT?!??! THIS IS 2012! I'm pretty sure pre-made character models went out of date, oh I don't know, maybe 10 years ago since the last Diablo came out! I'm sorry, but to compete with other MMO's in this day and age, you NEED customization.

On top of that, the camera angle was just god awful. I can't even get a good angle from the back of my character. How the hell am I supposed to play from this retarded overhead view? Forget about PvP.

Secondly, this new type of system where you can create your own games within a server will just fail miserably. Um, when I play an MMO I expect it to sort of be somewhat "multiplayer". Oh yeah, 4 characters in one game. Awesome. WoW had 40 main raids first patch. Get with the times.

Thirdly, the graphics suck so hardcore. But I saw some footage of Diablo 2. I guess it's an improvement.

The loot system is just awful as well. Why simply roll for items when you can pick them up off the ground yourself? That's a great idea.

The questing system sucked so hard. It just seemed extremely linear. If that is how the entire game is going to be, count me out.

The game is too freakin' easy. I could have done the beta in my sleep. CLICK CLICK CLICK YAWN CLICK CLICK. I'm sorry, but I enjoy games that are somewhat challenging, not mind-numbing farming hack-and-slashers. Am I playing Dynasty Warriors, or an MMORPG?

In all, this game will be terrible, and I expect the few who crossover from WoW to Diablo will be extremely disappointed, and will come crawling back. You can't expect to succeed with such a poor quality MMO in this day and age, and have it compete with the big hitters. Once again, Blizzard proves that it is the ONLY developer that can make a good quality MMORPG. Have fun all of you poor Diablo hopefuls. I will be sitting here the whole time laughing, telling you I TOLD YOU SO.

Go back to wow no one cares.

Can't Tell if trolling or not? If so Epic long troll post.

Diablo isnt an MMO nor will it ever be branded as such

You are a master troll my friend. Telling us that you've never played D1 or DII, calling DIII a supposed "WoW killer", calling DIII... an mmo... your crafty my friend, very crafty.

This has to be a troll.

The game isn't an MMO and you're an idiot.

It's not a WoW killer and was never meant to be, it's a completely different type of game. Obviously you don't like this type of game so please do move on over to another forum as you haven't much to contribute to this one.

Who said it was a wow killer what ever meds you're on id change doctors.

sorry diablo 3 was NEVER EVER for 1 second a claimed WOWKILLER EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by figginnoob
    Or, maybe you could start a trend by playing WoW with your elbows. Then you could say, "WoW! Look at me! I play WoW with my elbows! I'm HARDCORE!". Then you could feel satisfied knowing that you're awesome 'cause you play with your elbows and are much better than those sorry casual scrubs that don't.

Epic trolling, imo. Hitting all the "too easy" buttons.

Edit: WoW is easy, sucks, and Inferno will be tougher than all hard modes put together.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just want to point out, Diablo is not an mmorpg.

ITT: Trying way too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukrow View Post
    Can't Tell if trolling or not? If so Epic long troll post.
    Either a troll, or just plain dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodninja View Post
    While everyone is preparing for the launch of Diablo 3, I'm sitting back in my chair sighing. Listen, I'm not a Blizzard fanboy, but I can safely say that Diablo 3, another supposed "WoWkiller," will fail miserably. I've never played 1 or 2, because the graphics suck ass, but I did play the open beta weekend for about 1 hour. I know some of you will say that is not enough time to make any kind of reasonable decision on the quality of a game, but trust me, it was enough time to figure out that this game is dead on arrival.

First of all, there was no character customization whatsoever. WHAT?!??! THIS IS 2012! I'm pretty sure pre-made character models went out of date, oh I don't know, maybe 10 years ago since the last Diablo came out! I'm sorry, but to compete with other MMO's in this day and age, you NEED customization.

On top of that, the camera angle was just god awful. I can't even get a good angle from the back of my character. How the hell am I supposed to play from this retarded overhead view? Forget about PvP.

Secondly, this new type of system where you can create your own games within a server will just fail miserably. Um, when I play an MMO I expect it to sort of be somewhat "multiplayer". Oh yeah, 4 characters in one game. Awesome. WoW had 40 main raids first patch. Get with the times.

Thirdly, the graphics suck so hardcore. But I saw some footage of Diablo 2. I guess it's an improvement.

The loot system is just awful as well. Why simply roll for items when you can pick them up off the ground yourself? That's a great idea.

The questing system sucked so hard. It just seemed extremely linear. If that is how the entire game is going to be, count me out.

The game is too freakin' easy. I could have done the beta in my sleep. CLICK CLICK CLICK YAWN CLICK CLICK. I'm sorry, but I enjoy games that are somewhat challenging, not mind-numbing farming hack-and-slashers. Am I playing Dynasty Warriors, or an MMORPG?

In all, this game will be terrible, and I expect the few who crossover from WoW to Diablo will be extremely disappointed, and will come crawling back. You can't expect to succeed with such a poor quality MMO in this day and age, and have it compete with the big hitters. Once again, Blizzard proves that it is the ONLY developer that can make a good quality MMORPG. Have fun all of you poor Diablo hopefuls. I will be sitting here the whole time laughing, telling you I TOLD YOU SO.
    First off D3 isn't an MMO, idiot. Its a hack and slash action RPG. The game is just like the first 2 but with enough changes that its not a copy of the previous games like CoD is. I think you need to do some research before you start typing before you make yourself look like a huge idiot.

Deleted
    Diablo 3, a WoWkiller? lol

Who said it was a wowkiller? First time I heard that one.

I'd give you, maybe a 1/10. Only because this is the first one I've seen this close to release.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

15+ Year Old Account
    Fail troll is fail
    Chaotic Serenity - US Frostmourne Alliance 13/13 Mythic

I was all up in arms for the first like two paragraphs, and then I got it. You are truly smarter than I