Poll: Which will you play?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    It is pretty much a toss up between the Wizard and Monk for me (I voted Wizard in this poll though).

I think I'll have to play the Witch Doctor at higher levels. I didn't really get a good vibe from him during my time in the beta. He is a strong class no doubt but it just didn't click right with me. Oddly enough I enjoyed the Witch Doctor more than the Barbarian though.

Holy crap no flavor of the game class really. Its suprising that out of that many votes there are they are all so close in percentage. I enjoyed the wizard the most though so that will be my class.

Deleted
    I always kept true to warriors so my first will be a barbarian and my second a monk. My third probaly will be a demon hunter, since i just love the different kind of shots you can use with them.

Deleted
    Right now my mind is set on Wizard.

Deleted
    Barbtard, the mighty barbarian!! seriously so much fun just smashing shiz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Witch Doctor! Definitely. With a Wizard alt.
    Last edited by Violent; 2012-04-23 at 05:32 PM.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the Barbarian and Wizard best =]
    I cried alone every single night. It felt like every day that passed here stole another piece of my real life away. After i cried, I’d go and fight as hard as I could. My only thought was winning, moving forward, and getting stronger. — Asuna Yuuki

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shininglight View Post
    I like the Barbarian and Wizard best =]
    which did you vote for ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Holy crap, look at the balance on that poll. 200 votes and its that close? Not surprised to see the WD slightly behind, but its still very close.

Mind you, small sample size and all, but I feel like that better evidence that Blizzard has done an EXCELLENT job with crafting the gameplay of all of the classes than almost any anecdote given by forum-goers so far.

Me, I'll be playing monk as my main/first by far. Wave of Light build looks too much fun, and the spell effect for it is the most satisfying thing I have ever seen/heard.

I enjoyed every class (got all to 13 for the sake of trying them) but enjoyed WD the least, and probably Barbarian the most, but I'll still be going with Monk, as the final result of the monk build I want looks like too much fun to pass up.
    So true, i'm actually quite impressed to, thought Barbarian would top though.

Deleted
    Barbarian for sho!

Quote Originally Posted by mavfin View Post
    All of them.
    Pretty much this.

I really love the Barb and Wizard. I am not sure which but one of these is going to be my first character to focus on. The Monk plays really well and the Demon Hunter is pretty interesting with its traps/snares. At first I didn't really care for the Witch Doctor but after getting him to 13, I think he is going to be a lot of fun in the higher difficulties with the CC and pets.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I voted DH for my main, but I'll be doing a lot of co-op with the gf and she might try taking DH from me. If she demands it, I'll go Barb on the side for co-op.
    Gaming: i5 2500k 4.6GHz | CM Hyper 212+ | GTX 570 @ 850 | 16GB RipjawsX 1600 | Crucial M4 64GB | MSI P67A-G43 | Creative X-Fi fatality
    Media: Intel C2Q6600 | 4GB DDR3 | Silent 8500GT | Creative Audigy2 | Logitech z5300 | Samsung 40" LCD
    Server: AMD Phenom x4 9550 | 6GB DDR2 | 5TB storage | Windows Home Server 2011

Cenarius:Alliance - Meown 400.6 - 6/8Heroic

Deleted
    having tried all of the classes to lvl 10-13 I'm still not sure if I'll be going barbarian or Witch doctor..

Deleted
    Monk
    Was playing monk with a Dagger and a shield (like wtf! ) in beta, nothing touched me, and i made myself a build that suited monk tanking/group healing etc. Having tested what limits i could to level 13, i found that i never went below 75% hp, i expect it to be a lot different the more we advance, but for now, im sticking to that!

Second Char will be Demon Hunter, but wont make a second char until i max my monk out and defeat inferno (so prolly months )

Voted for monk. Really enjoyed the class in beta, but then again, I enjoyed most of 'm. Still prefer monk though, quite survivable and the skills just seem like a lot of fun. Looking forward to it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Barb or Wizard.
    "I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints." --Billy Joel

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” --John Lennon

I'll be leveling every class to 60 but I'll be starting with the Monk.

I am going with wizard myself with barbarian in second place. The one class I will probably play last will be witch doctor due to how slow he killed. I am probably not doing it right though. -shrug- Won't know until I get more time to practice with the good ol doctor. I think I was playing the monk a bit off also, was taking a lot of damage. Didn't care for demon hunter but I really didn't get into it other than just the first village so I will need to level more than just to level 2.

Played all classes through multiple runs, definitely enjoyed barb, wizard, and demon hunter the most. Out of the 3 I'll likely be rolling the barbarian first. Not because I specifically enjoyed it more than wizard and demon hunter, but because of the versatility of the barbarian class.

Wizard and demon hunters seem limited to one play style (stay at ranged/kite whenever possible and nuke with whatever skills you have slotted). Barbarian on the other hand can go super tanky with taunts and self heals/defensive buffs, full support with lots of shouts for buffs and debuffs, or super hack n slash blow them all to tiny pieces God of War style.

Deleted
    I have played all clases on beta to 10 lvl+ and I liked them all. Witch Doctor was kinda weak, but he had really good AoE dmg. I think I will go main as WD and alt monk or barb(Got one barb with 1k hp an 48 dps and I feel like Hulk)