Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Have you grown unappreciative of your mounts as a druid?

I feel like with my instant flight form I neglect a lot of my mounts and lack the motivation on this character to get some of the rare flying mounts I would like due to it being so easy to cast flight form. I have vial of the sands and TLPD and never use them.

Just wondering if anyone is the same way.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have mounts? I thought they had all died from lack of exercise

10+ Year Old Account
    I hhave no mounts on my druid. Some of that is that she just dinged 85 but honestly I can't see bothering with a mount on her.

Deleted
    I find it to be the contrary. Until late WotLK, I only ever used Swift Flight Form unless I felt like showing my mount collection to someone. However, once I got Ashes of Al'ar and went "Oooooh, shiny!", I managed to train myself to use mounts; I only use Flight Form when chain grinding, these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    I stopped using flight form when I went troll. I hate their flight form.
    <Semi Retired> - Recruiting for 9.2!

Deleted
    Instant mount is just so awesome and addictive, why would you use anything else? Often after playing a druid for a few hours I start trying to jump-fly on my other chars ^_^

They need to add a glyph that allows instant mounting on any flying mount

I like my mounts! I got bored of the same ol' design of Swift Flight Form back in BC. The only time I use flight form is if I need a quick get away or farming for herbs. I think I'm up to 127 total now?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexpops View Post
    They need to add a glyph that allows instant mounting on any flying mount
    No!

This is for druids only. If you want instant flying roll a druid or wait for halloween-weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by wakarimas View Post
    No!

This is for druids only. If you want instant flying roll a druid or wait for halloween-weekend!
    He was talking about a druid glyph. Last I checked, there's no such thing as non-class specific glyphs.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

My druid is the character I ground the 100 mount achivement on.

I use flight form when I'm on the go, and my cool mounts when I'm messing around or taking a long trip.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx View Post
    Blizzard is a conglomerate that through lower sub numbers has raised revenue. They're not stupid, they're just not catering to you.
    Yes yes, I know, the sky just bonked you on the head, casuals are taking over the government, and some baddie just got a raid drop... I think you'll live.

http://darisdroppings.wordpress.com

15+ Year Old Account
    Those so addicted to flight form will need ground mounts come MoP as you can't fly in Pandoria until lvl 90

Quote Originally Posted by Dariela View Post
    My druid is the character I ground the 100 mount achivement on.

I use flight form when I'm on the go, and my cool mounts when I'm messing around or taking a long trip.
    This is a copy paste of my response to this thread.

Deleted
    I never used any mounts (except ground where you can't fly), but then I got Life-Binder's Handmaiden, so nowadays I'm using that a lot more. I think the idea of a druid glyph for instant (flying) mounts would be great, would give me a lot more incentive to actually get flying mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Principe View Post
    I feel like with my instant flight form I neglect a lot of my mounts and lack the motivation on this character to get some of the rare flying mounts I would like due to it being so easy to cast flight form. I have vial of the sands and TLPD and never use them.

Just wondering if anyone is the same way.
    I have about 125+ mounts on my dk, and I like to show them off. Never really bothered with grinding mounts on my druid because they're instant and I'm spoiled to that. Might start to be a problem for me when mounts go account wide because I love my flight form, and the fact that it's instant, but I also love my Blazing Drake, TLPD, Vial of Sands, and all my other rare or exotic mounts. Would love to see all mounts become instant cast, but that will probably never happen.

Quote Originally Posted by silver9172 View Post
    I stopped using flight form when I went troll. I hate their flight form.
    I'm the complete opposite, I started using my flight form when I went troll because I love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    quit the opposite for me, I neglect my flight form xD I rarely use it and when I do it's only to pick flowers. Which I don't do anymore D:

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Druid was my very first toon and still my main today. I am a mount collector, and I love to use my beautiful mounts that I have collected. People might rage inside when they see me, a druid, riding around on my Ashes of Al'ar, but oh well! I don't like staring at flight form constantly. It's only super useful for gathering or whatever imo.
    I am a filthy casual!

Deleted
    Last time I used any flying mounts extensively was before Flight Form would inherit the 310% speed of those mounts. Nowadays when I get a new mount I use it 1 time and think "oh that looks pretty cool, one more to the collection" and never use it again.

10+ Year Old Account
    On my druid I've only got the Celestial Steed, but I generaly just use the druid flying form, it's just an alt anyway.

15+ Year Old Account
    i use a tiger inside instance if i got to trafel long distances (FL), but other then that i use flight form and sometimes a dragon for showoff
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE