23 31.51%
  • Brock

50 68.49%

Thread: Ash VS. Brock.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Ash VS. Brock.

Ash vs. Brock

You've all been thinking it but have been to afraid to say it. The world's most fearsome characters from any programme battle it off for Misty's love.

Who wins? YOU decide!

Brock, because he's black.
    Guild Wars 2 Was A Lie

Ash and/or Brock loves Misty?
    Misty loves Ash and/or Brock?

Quote Originally Posted by staticflare View Post
    Brock, because he's black.
    http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/...50sw8sw578.gif

PS: I like how your avatar is Michael Jackson when using "Black" as a reason for winning. It's funny to me on some really confusing yet fucked up level.

PPS: Brock because Ash would end up just using Pikachu and Charizard like the fucking idiot he is. Rock = 4x against Charizard and Ground = 2x against Pikachu as well as full immunity to all Pikachu's electrical attacks, and if rock as well, 50% resistance to his physical Normal attacks.
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2012-04-23 at 01:30 AM.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Brock because Ash is a useless character.

Deleted
    Ash beat brock in the first of his gym challenges, to think brock would be capable of winning would be asanine!

On the otherhand, If ash were to say get steamed on mudkipz, he would totally lose.

Also, Misty would totally nosh off brock because he is a better cook.

Can we please merge all these poke-poll threads? It's getting out of hand.

Ash is a terrible trainer. You think Charizard would have back talked to Brock? I don't think so.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

For Misty...?

I prefer to think of it as Ash Vs. Brock in a fistfight... one which Brock would easily win.

Isn't Brock less about training pokémon, and more about just breeding them?

brock without a question.

Ashes Pikachu lost to a lvl 1-5 Starter Snivy, he abandons most of his pokemon when they get too strong, and he cant recognize team rocket when they have a simple disguise on

least brocks only got problems with women and recognizing team rocket

Didn't they already settle this in episode 5?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meintastic View Post
    brock without a question.

Ashes Pikachu lost to a lvl 1-5 Starter Snivy, he abandons most of his pokemon when they get too strong, and he cant recognize team rocket when they have a simple disguise on

least brocks only got problems with women and recognizing team rocket
    Brock's Onyx lost to a lightning attack, Onyx is a rock Pokémon which are supposed to be immune to lightning attacks, Onyx lost to a lightning attack

Quote Originally Posted by Gnasnimadan View Post
    Brock's Onyx lost to a lightning attack, Onyx is a rock Pokémon which are supposed to be immune to lightning attacks, Onyx lost to a lightning attack
    Your sentence makes me cringe a little.

Onyx is a Rock and GROUND type. GROUND pokemon are immune to Electric type attacks. Rock has NO changes with Electric.

Also, somewhere in season 1, I recall seeing Ash's Pigeotto getting hit by a Sandshrew's Sand Attack (which is a Ground type, and as we know, Ground can't hit Flying types), so we can conclude the anime doesn't follow the game's rules (PP, Levels, Limited to 4 moves, etc.)
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnasnimadan View Post
    Onyx lost to a lightning attack yes, but after it was soaked in water from the sprinkle thingies (or what ever it's called) in the roof.... Unfair win imo.

Is this a Pokemon battle? Or just a 1 on 1 brawl? Either way, I'm saying Brock. Now if this was Red vs. Brock, it would be different.

Onyx is a Rock and GROUND type. GROUND pokemon are immune to Electric type attacks. Rock has NO changes with Electric.
    Not if you aim for the horn! (and yes, Onyx has a horn. Kinda.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Off-topic, but the facial expressions and body positions of both characters in the provided pictures make it look like Ash is holding Brock's balls.

Anyway, I'll go with Brock. Ash is just terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Duruka View Post
    Is this a Pokemon battle? Or just a 1 on 1 brawl? Either way, I'm saying Brock. Now if this was Red vs. Brock, it would be different.

Not if you aim for the horn! (and yes, Onyx has a horn. Kinda.)
    It's for Misty's love.

I'm going to have to go with Ash, for as we all know, Brock never gets the woman.

Ash since Brock can't see.

Gotta be Brock. Chick dig a guy who can cook.
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?