Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

How do you kill a healer in 2v2?

Me and my rogue friend just had a 45 minute game vs a holy pally with 5040 resilience. We were co-ordinating CC and interrupts and I was chaincasting LBs and lavabursts while keeping flameshock up. The pally just stood with his back against the wall and healed away while fakecasting. We got him low several times but he always managed to pop some CD and survive.

This is my armory http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...derfist/simple

And this is my arena partner http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Soeasy/simple

Are we supposed to be able to kill a healer with our comp or are we just THAT bad?

Lol @ rogue/healer

Even more lol @ you trying to co-ordinate thinking your rogue could kill the hpal by himself

You pray they're stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slickx View Post
    Lol @ rogue/healer
    hahah,

OT: well timed interrupts and use of CC and lots of damage, BOOM

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slickx View Post
    Lol @ rogue/healer

Even more lol @ you trying to co-ordinate thinking your rogue could kill the hpal by himself
    Well, the games are better than our Marks + enhance combo that we were running earlier atleast :b

You are better ofpurging than casting lb. Also remember to hex. If you wind shear, kick, kidney shot wind shear, kick, and then hex I really can't see many healers surviving.

Tell your rogue to play better pretty much.

Coordinate interrupts and you should be fine. Purge his buffs/shields.

Rogue goes: Recup + SnD running + 5 CPs > pool energy > full kidney > dance spamming ambush/5p evis/prep > Garrote silence off the end of his dance

That plus you casting LB and purging his buffs should put out enough pressure to get a bubble/CDs going. Then it's just a matter of doing it again before his bubble/trinket is up again.

Deleted
    your rogue should get better weapons and you will have WAY LESS problems getting that paladin killed...

Go Rogue+Hunter it's a much stronger comp. Assuming the Hunter and Rogue you mentioned aren't the same person.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGamez View Post
    Rogue goes: Recup + SnD running + 5 CPs > pool energy > full kidney > dance spamming ambush/5p evis/prep > Garrote silence off the end of his dance
    But get his bubble first ^_^

Deleted
    Rogue/resto shaman is a pretty weak comp.

To be honest i main pvp'd as a warrior and untill recently, it was extremely hard to kill a healer, (still is sometimes if hes good) Sometimes it basically turns into let's afk for five minutes and wait for recklessness to be back up and do it again ahha. But yea you can always try to CC the healer, and then kill the dps.
    No idea what your gear is like, but when im in arms, im almost full cata. (not using a movement trinket) Cata stre dps trinket, and Cresche of the final dragon (397 version)
    and healers can still be annoying.
    Anyway my answer is basically with gear this problem will not be as bad, but always will be there. Like i said you can always cc the healer and kill the dps

Your Rogue should try wearing full catacalysmic and he will kill that Pala np.

10+ Year Old Account
    in my (bad) experience i usually dont live long as a healer for a rogue.

usually rogue rogue works best..my friend got to 1999 in a day. they would just non stop focus on the healer. heh what a sad way to die.

about rogue spriest ..in my experience..it went well. i could heal my rogue and do dps..we didnt get very far though.

although i'd like to add that as a paladin healer for my rogue friend i survived a lot so im not sure if my priest clothy healer was just lame on 2s.

i have observed people usually use warrior and pally healer or dk and pally healer on 2s. thats why its one of the most hated brackets.

Purge divine plea and run him OOM?

Don't play Ghost wolf spec in 2s?

Do more damage?

?????

Deleted
    so lets break it down
    undergeared rogue
    undergeared shammy
    playing rogue/restoSham in 2s
    complaining they cant kill a geared holydin

Ill take a wild guess and say
    -get gear
    -dont play rogue restosham

shammy play with a dk, feral or affli
    rogue play with a disc or a dps

Deleted
    Awesome. 2s.

Way imbalanced, but pray he is bad. Also, purge HoS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by biggischkris View Post
    so lets break it down
    undergeared rogue
    undergeared shammy
    playing rogue/restoSham in 2s
    complaining they cant kill a geared holydin

Ill take a wild guess and say
    -get gear
    -dont play rogue restosham

shammy play with a dk, feral or affli
    rogue play with a disc or a dps
    We cant always choose our mates and what classes they play. Sure our comp isnt good, but atleast we have fun playing it ^^. And I wondered if we were even supposed to be able to kill the pally. I was purging all his buffs, interrupting while keeping flameshock up and chaincasting LB/LvB, felt all but balanced.

play some fotm comp for the achievement(s) and then don't worry about 2s anymore ...
    in your case I would suggest a warlock partner, if possible with legendary/cunning

there's no way you kill a somewhat decent healer by yourself as a rogue in that gear

I faced pally/feral as priest/rogue and after feral died pally went retard mode with his back against the wall so i couldn't dance or backstab at all. If not for priests mana burn and fear from the wall i wouldn't kill him. So yeh i feel for shaman/rogue if holly pal is behaving like that.

Rope a Dope often works for me. Work them over for a while without using any interrupts, CC, or any of your CD's. Do this for about 10 minutes. Once you get them to use their CD's turn up the DPS and blow all your interrupts and CC when they get below 30%. It does not work all the time, but it does work. Healers are not at all impossible to solo, it just takes time and being more willing to go the distance than they are.