GW2 foums.. What the heck?

So I loaded the GW2 official forums and got this message.

http://i.imgur.com/JoDA3.png

forum-en.guildwars2.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is only valid for the following names:
    www.guildwars2.com , guildwars2.com , forum.guildwars2.com , forums.guildwars2.com , beta.guildwars2.com , account.guildwars2.com , buy.guildwars2.com , register.guildwars2.com
    Forum admin failure. He didn't check what sites certificate was valid for, and created incorrect url for the site, or more specifically an url that doesn't match any of the urls included in the certificate he chose to use for secure connection.

This is arenanet's proper certificate however, so you should just add an exception. You can examine the certificate in question by clicking "add exception" on bottom of the page and then choose to view certificate from the menu that follows. It clearly states that this certificate is issued to arenanet.
    Last edited by Lucky_; 2012-04-23 at 07:43 PM.

It was working yesterday for me perfectly fine.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    It was working yesterday for me perfectly fine.
    Yes, as I said, admin failure. Nothing you can do until admin figures out that he fucked up the certificate and either gets the certificate updated with whatever security vendor they're using or goes back to using one of the certified urls.

All you can do is simply ignore the url mismatch until site admin fixes it.

EDIT: forum.guildwars2.com now redirects to forum-en.guildwars2.com. They probably decided to split forums based on language through url recently, which is why it used to work fine for you until this change.

Regardless, the initial forum page is still not ready. Redirection doesn't work properly so the page will likely not load at all.
    Last edited by Lucky_; 2012-04-23 at 07:47 PM.

They aren't ready yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    They aren't ready yet.
    Well, they did re-skin the account management site!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_ View Post
    Well, they did re-skin the account management site!

Indeed they did. =D

It's been down since last night.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    It's been down since last night.
    so we can assume that they are working on the client info. Should be 1 or 2 days before we can download