Deleted

Buying budget treadmills/bikes.

Hey mmo-c.

I'm looking at buying a treadmill or exercise bike for a budget of only £60 - this budget is literally my limit, I can't afford anymore.
    I was wondering if for this price I would be better off getting a treadmill or an exercise bike, as I know almost nothing about the quality of these pieces of equipment when you have a budget like this.

Just looking for advice on what I should buy, and if any of you have any recommendations.

The cheapest treadmill I've even seen was $600, brand new. If you find anything on a budget like that, I'd go for the bike. Less electronics to deal with incase something does break down.
    I remember it all too well

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xevan View Post
    The cheapest treadmill I've even seen was $600, brand new. If you find anything on a budget like that, I'd go for the bike. Less electronics to deal with incase something does break down.
    I've seen a load of treadmills (mostly non electronic) for as cheap as £15, brand new from retailers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Honestly you can build you a bike stand out of lumber for under $20 and find an old yard sale bike for even less.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evián View Post
    Honestly you can build you a bike stand out of lumber for under $20 and find an old yard sale bike for even less.
    I'm not interested in that, which is why I'm looking to buy one.

since i'm guessing you're based in the UK check Argos to see what they have - but i doubt you'll find anything under £60 in there.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by koodledrum View Post
    since i'm guessing you're based in the UK check Argos to see what they have - but i doubt you'll find anything under £60 in there.
    There are some there, but thank you for the suggestion anyway! I was just wondering what all the nonsense about mechanical vs magnetic and things like that mean, so I don't go ahead and buy something worse than another item at the same price.