Possible to upgrade a MacBookPro?

Hi!

So, as the title states, I was wondering if it's possibly to upgrade a MacBookPro 13-inch...I've had this computer for years, and in that time period got into PC gaming (LoL, WoW, GW, etc). Now that I've gotten into this stuff, I would like to run it faster and with higher graphics, and would like to be able to screen capture with minimal lag (even on lower graphics settings, being able to screen cap while running "good" in WoW would be amazing).

Now, I'm very un-educated when it comes to the actual hardware of a computer, so any replies as to what I should upgrade, and if it's even possible, would be appreciated!

Thanks!

You would only be able to upgrade the memory(possibly, if it isn't already capped) and the hard-drive. Neither would really help you with game performance unless your are below 2gb memory.

Unfortunately, like Freebaser said, you can't really upgrade much.

Assuming Apple didn't completely close the case so you can't get at the hardware (then again, this IS Apple), you'd really only be able to upgrade your memory and/or hard drive. I've heard some folks saying you can upgrade other parts, but I highly doubt it.

Your only viable option is buying a new Laptop, and honestly, don't buy another Mac. I'll admit they're good laptops, but Apple puts a premium on them so you can save around $200-600 by buying a Windows Laptop with equivalent or better specs.