Thread: Is it just me?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Is it just me?

I get annoyed when i read love/romantic letters between two couple in facebook.
    Not sure if annoyed or jealous.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am more or less the same.. But mostly only cause I miss someone to be with... So... Yeah.

Deleted
    Dude, wtf is wrong with your sig?

Facebook all by itself is annoying. Honestly; it's like social sick. Everyone just spews everything that's on their mind on there... As if anyone is really interested. The irony is that people just aren't generally interested at all... People just put their info there to be recognized by other people, and the culture of networking insists that the only way to be recognized is to recognize others' social diarrhoea as well.

If you are annoyed by people's soppy posts on facebook, you should realize that that's pretty much what facebook is for: Sharing absolute nonsense purely for the sake of being seen. It's none of anyone's business, and yet, it is there. That is the whole of facebook.

If it bothers you, do as I do: Don't be a part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Facebook all by itself is annoying. Honestly; it's like social sick. Everyone just spews everything that's on their mind on there... As if anyone is really interested. The irony is that people just aren't generally interested at all... People just put their info there to be recognized by other people, and the culture of networking insists that the only way to be recognized is to recognize others' social diarrhoea as well.

If you are annoyed by people's soppy posts on facebook, you should realize that that's pretty much what facebook is for: Sharing absolute nonsense purely for the sake of being seen. It's none of anyone's business, and yet, it is there. That is the whole of facebook.

I guess it's not really important that Facebook is worth, what, $100 billion?

Yeah, sorry, but people are obviously VERY interested in what their friends are thinking.

I personally have had some really great laughs and awesome reads on Facebook. Some of my friends are just really freaking funny.

As to the OP, yeah I definitely cringe a little at those types of things. Not annoyed really, just embarrassed for them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatness View Post
    I get annoyed when i read love/romantic letters between two couple in facebook.
    Not sure if annoyed or jealous.
    Did you just copy a post on 9gag and made a topic of it?

Deleted
    I get annoyed by it too. Also the god damn kids kissing in the middle of the street while waiting in the tram station. Don't ask why.. it just annoys me.

feelsbadman.jpg

Deleted
    Girlfreind on boyfreinds wall: I love you so much handsome <333

Commentary

Boyfreind: Right back at ya babe <33 best that ever happened to me

Girlfreind: OMG LOVE XOXO <333

It's just what people in love do, it's annoying for everybody, except themselves and their mothers.

It's something psycologic about showing the world that this girl right there is YOURS, and you're proud of it, etc. But I agree with a previous poster, 90% of facebook posts are annoying.

I too find it annoying, but come on, it's their damn business. Why bother enough to make a thread about it? Just let them be in peace.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind.

Deleted
    You sign up for this kind of thing when you make a Facebook account.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's even better when they're lovey dovey for a week, and then a week after that, they call each other jackasses, whores, bastards, etc.

Endless entertainment.

Deleted
    Its the reason I do not use any social networking websites, I dont give a crap what other people or up to and I am too private to reveal much about my personal life online.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmloos View Post
    Yes.

Yes he did.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harmloos View Post
    just like how every single post on 9gag is copied from somewhere else? There's not a single shred of originality in that site.

Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post

I dont get how people like you can be so narrow minded,

dont get me wrong, Im the first one to be pissed off if I see this as a status

"omg I'm so upset just want to punch someone or something"
    "Whats up hun?"
    "inbox you know x"

GTFO you attention seeking whore, is my first response to that,

but on the other hand...

"Had a great party at daves last night, done this that and this,"
    *uploads pictures*

we all have a laugh about it and move on,
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robinhoodexe View Post
    Dude, wtf is wrong with your sig?
    Hey, that's Vurtne art right there!

I dont get annoyed. I dont read stuff like that on Facebook.

In fact, I never read anything on facebook, I just use it to stalk girls.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    no its annoying tbh. its good if its just conversational, or once in a while lovey dovey but if its lovey dovey everyday its gross, its like their showing off tbh. why do people need to broadcast this? to show people they love each other? shouldn't that just be for the 2 of them?
    im a private person and i want it to be that way. but it isnt like that for other people though. so no offense to anyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by inheat View Post
    no its annoying tbh. its good if its just conversational, or once in a while lovey dovey but if its lovey dovey everyday its gross, its like their showing off tbh. why do people need to broadcast this? to show people they love each other? shouldn't that just be for the 2 of them?
    im a private person and i want it to be that way. but it isnt like that for other people though. so no offense to anyone.
    If someone gets lovey dovey once in a while, it's fine.

But if they do it all the time, I tend to start hiding their statuses.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are you reading romantic letters between people on Facebook?
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!