Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Wow. Chelsea scraped through again. Why do they play so well ( And get a considerable amount of luck, post, bar, off the line clearances ) when playing Barca?*
    They'll get slaughtered in the final with half a team though, no matter who they play.
    * Don't bring 2009 into this, that was a freak game with some horrific refereeing, but every other time they have got the luck.

Also, MESSI DIDN'T BREAK THE RECORD :x I wanted Barcelona to go through mainly because I wanted him to get the all time scoring record / champion's league scoring record. Shocked he missed that penalty. I think he's carrying an injury, he hasn't looked himself the last few games, whether that's the realisation that they haven't won the league or from the fall in the first leg of the Chelsea match ( it was a very painful fall, he didn't look very good for the rest of the game. ) I think he needs a bit of rest to recover.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Being a Chelsea fan, I've been sitting for the entire second half absolutely rigid, so unbelieveably tense. Thank fuck we've managed that.

Terry may be an idiot even for a footballer with what he did but at least we won. The final will be very, very difficult, one I think we will lose due to the lack of some of our best players being suspended, but to beat Barca in the first place is enough for now at least.

Needless to say I'll be wearing my Chelsea scarf tomorrow to college, especially seeing as an hour worth of maths lesson today consisted of me and a friend talking to the teacher about football whilst the 2 girls sat there working *_*
    Better yet, put on your Chelsea shirt with Torres´ name on it (if you have one ofc) Should make a few people laugh as well

Amazing that it's Torres who closed the game, must be amazing for him.

Nice 6-3-0 CHelsea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't be riding the Torres fanbus yet, to be fair even if he missed Chelsea were still going through. Great for his confidence though.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Protonet View Post
    Better yet, put on your Chelsea shirt with Torres´ name on it (if you have one ofc) Should make a few people laugh as well
    Sadly I don't, but I do have a shirt signed by Gianfranco Zola behind me on the wall. Going to salute it and maybe lick it before I go to bed tonight.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    is anybody riding that fanbus? I find it ironic that he´s called out to be one of the worst signings ever, for some reason still plays in Chelsea and sends them to the final in CL. Now he´s pretty much made them their money back with that 1 goal

Deleted
    Jesus what a performance...congrats Chelsea that has to be one of the most memorable Champions League games in history.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so confused...

But grats.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    Don't be riding the Torres fanbus yet, to be fair even if he missed Chelsea were still going through. Great for his confidence though.
    I was thinking how shit torres had been during his what 10 mins on the field and then suddenly he's free :P

Quote Originally Posted by CalasEU View Post
    Nice 6-3-0 CHelsea.
    what did you really expect them to do? its the reason the spanish league is considered a joke many times cause the lesser teams try to play their own game against barcelona usually ending in 5-0

besides a man sent off, not much else you can do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Sadly I don't, but I do have a shirt signed by Gianfranco Zola behind me on the wall. Going to salute it and maybe lick it before I go to bed tonight.
    Man that guy made me follow the team to begin with. Couldn´t be more jealous right now

10+ Year Old Account
    Brilliant footballing display by Chelsea, especially after Terry's stupid, stupid red card. Tbh though I really can't see them beating Munich or Real in the final missing so many players (including key ones). It'll be interesting to see if Torres can carry this confidence into the final and the last couple league games.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    I'm so confused...

But grats.
    English Football team. I can summarise from the title that they won. Against some other team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, facebook is getting overflud with it xd
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Protonet View Post
    is anybody riding that fanbus? I find it ironic that he´s called out to be one of the worst signings ever, for some reason still plays in Chelsea and sends them to the final in CL. Now he´s pretty much made them their money back with that 1 goal
    https://twitter.com/#!/search/%2250%20Million%22

Even if he blasted it 40 yards over the bar, Chelsea were already through on Away Goal rule.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Deleted
    unbelievable game

10+ Year Old Account
    Brilliant second half display by Chelsea.

Deleted
    This is why Football is the best sport in the world, you never know what can happen, brilliant game.

Quote Originally Posted by Larath View Post

what did you really expect them to do? its the reason the spanish league is considered a joke many times cause the lesser teams try to play their own game against barcelona usually ending in 5-0

besides a man sent off, not much else you can do.
    Imagine how the lesser team are doing against madrid, they have the all time goal scoring in a season record with 4 games left

Sure, but Barca still had a chance at getting a goal. Torres pretty much ended the game when he scored.

And really, are you surprised people write stuff like that in joy on twitter after a match like that?