Any particular reason?

Any particular reason why MMO-Champ is not covering GW2 Beta event? Not even an announcement or anything.....

I wonder if mods would know any further to this why?
    "Bill Nye: So Todd I got an offer for you. You and me. Any time. Any place. Debating science mano- a-mano. I'll bring the facts, and you bring the Vaseline. Because your ass is gonna fucking need it when I'm done whipping."

Mr Eames: "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Because MMO-Champ is mainly for Blizzard Games...
    Beacuse MMO-Chmap is part of Curse
    And because Guildwars2Guru is MMO-Champs sister site.
    If you scroll all the way up.
    Look at the MMO-Champ logo on the top left.
    Look a bit higher
    See Curse?
    Slowly move your head right

But guru....is....natzi....like......
    "Bill Nye: So Todd I got an offer for you. You and me. Any time. Any place. Debating science mano- a-mano. I'll bring the facts, and you bring the Vaseline. Because your ass is gonna fucking need it when I'm done whipping."

Mr Eames: "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by jtgizmo View Post
    But guru....is....natzi....like......
    Thats why the cool kids hangout here

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be nice to see an even split of WoW and GW2, but that'll never happen unless GW2 becomes HUGE like WoW has.

Quote Originally Posted by Grugmuc View Post
    It would be nice to see an even split of WoW and GW2, but that'll never happen unless GW2 becomes HUGE like WoW has.
    Has nothing to do with the size of GW2, MMO-c is a site centered around blizzard games.
    As has been said, there IS a site in the curse network focused around GW2, if you don't like it that's no reason to turn MMO-c into a GW2 website.

Meh doesnt bother me anymore Guildwars 2 will have thier own site up and running very soon with forums. also blizzard and WoW were great games I can understand MMO C backing them as much as they do. The one thing I wasnt aware that you point out in this thread is they are in anyway affilated with Guru. Im not gonna get into that subject to deeply for fear of reprisal by moderators, But Ill just say im not pleased MMO C has choosen to affiliate themselves with Guru.

GW2 has been on the main news thread before though...I think it was for the announcement for beta sign up? Or the first press beta?
    It is odd the first BWE isn't there tbh. Maybe it will be when it actually starts.