10+ Year Old Account

Pre Purchased GW2, did not receive email for receipt or beta code or anything.

Hey guys, I need a little help here. Looking to see if I should be worried or what. I just pre purchased Guild Wars 2 and as the title states, I didn't receive any email for a receipt, beta code, access code or anything. I registered an account on the next page and everything. Took me a while to find out that I needed to check the email associated with my GW1 account (since I merged them). But there was no receipt or beta code in that email either. Plus it should go to the email that I made my purchase with. So what's going on? Is this a common problem or should I be concerned?
    If I should be concerned, how can I contact these guys?

I just pre purchased gw2 and the emails went to my spam folder and are in German for some reason...

Contact NCSoft Support, they still run the show on GW.

is the email that gives you the client download link sent already ? i only received an email telling me that i have created an account and you need to wait for the email that has the client download link.

Edit : nvm, here is a customer support article to download the beta client

http://support.guildwars2.com/app/an...QvRWo2ZWZ5V2s=

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure you don't need the actual email. Just get on the site and dl the beta client after you have signed in.

15+ Year Old Account
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerox View Post
    Yeah I can
    Also, an update. I received the email saying that I purchased the game and that I created an account on that site this morning. So I guess all is well now..maybe they had massive amount of traffic and it got delayed?