Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    So much coke in this thread, I hadn't realized there were so many drug users on these forums! It's cool, I'll be doing it too, can't wait to play GW2 all tweaked out!

Hm... I haven't pre-purchased yet (was hoping for a miraculous e-mail of some shorts, lol). That said that mail hasn't arrived yet, so since I need a credit card to get it and I don't own one, I am getting really really desperate ><.

Should I go and hit my dad for paying with his credit card and me giving him the money on hand at the same time? hm... Does not sound bad. Let's hope I won't get the "WHAT?!!? 80 EUROS FOR A GAME?! U MAD?!" scolding ><

Caffeine actually makes me crash a decent amount of the time. I've drank coffee and then was so tired I had to take a nap an hour later. It won't be worth the risk lol

I must go all natural!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Caffeine actually makes me crash a decent amount of the time. I've drank coffee and then was so tired I had to take a nap an hour later. It won't be worth the risk lol

I must go all natural!
    Im with you bro!

Hmpf, got to work friday until midnight-ish and saturday from 5pm till 11/12.. I guess ill dedicate sunday and a few hours on monday
    on gw2, just dont want to be a zombie when I have to work ;/
    Draenor EU: Archavious - Level 120 Warlock ; Loaen - Level 120 Demon Hunter ; Arathia - Level 120 Paladin ; Mitosis - Level 110 Priest ; Toreck - Level 110 Hunter ; Aeralinde - Level 110 Mage ; Crikey - Level 110 Warrior

10+ Year Old Account
    Working just a tad bit harder in the gym this week so that maybe my body will forgive me for what it's about to go through this weekend. Got bagel bites, chips, digorno pizzas, sodas, water, as far as food goes. Updated my video drivers, got a new headset (my old one broke) thinking about buying a new mouse since my scroll wheel is broken and it tries to double click some times without me clicking twice. Also thinking about recording videos, but I think i'll pass on that, there will be enough footage out there for everyone else. Also getting in some games of LoL since I won't be even thinking about it all weekend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stock up on crackers, water, and lemons.
    Cut hole in chair.
    Place bukkit underneath chair.

Start playing GW2.

Monster energy drinks and a lot of delivery. I don't want to waste anytime cooking anything. My body will hate me on Monday morning but it will be worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by Valek View Post
    Monster energy drinks and a lot of delivery. I don't want to waste anytime cooking anything. My body will hate me on Monday morning but it will be worth it!
    Your body will hate you buy your brain will say thank you.