Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    It's not like there's very many gold sinks in this game. I doubt it will take very much grinding.
    I dont think you're right on this. We're talking about 25$ worth of Gold. If it was so easy to get that amount and gold was so meaningless, why would people spend real money to begin with?
    And if gold is so abundant, the gold to gem price will automatically adjust and prices go up.

I was wrong, sorry
    Last edited by rhandric; 2012-04-25 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    Terrahero, in http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...nding-from-PvE you're arguing that PvErs who roll on a PvP server "know what to expect" and should either deal with it or leave in some form or another. Yet here you're complaining that PvPers won't know what to expect and will have to spend money if they make the wrong choice. I guess it's easy to see where your concerns lie
    The guy you're talking about is tangosmangos, not terrahero.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Well damn...thanks for quoting me too

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

According to my speculation-calculations it'll take about a week to raise the money for the home server transfer at max level and a consistent play rate, that is, if you don't spend a lot in sinks and play the trading post well. But even so...

People need to realize that WvWvW will not benefit from the bailing mentality. A small coordinated group can easily complete many objectives in a map so massive, even those groups in the "my server sucks" side. You jut need the initiative to play the underdog and rise to the fight. WvWvW is about points and it doesn't compare to, say, TB or WG because in those, when some side overwhelms them it's pretty much done. Here it's not. You have side objectives. You can plan around. Even in CB Sorrow's Furnace obliterated the other servers, yet we still could get a lot of ground, not to mention our buffs and points.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, WvWvW (a.k.a. World PvP) battles last for 2 weeks.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.