Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Its better than 5% crit to Heal. ¬_¬

I don't know, I think I prefer 5% crit to heal.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsplodey View Post
    Its better than 5% crit to Heal. ¬_¬
    For T11, that was actually useful for a good chunk of it. You don't remember spamming that to be able to survive mana wise? I do.

10% seems a bit weak, I can only assume that will be adjusted based on new numbers when they adjust everything else again multiple times over the next dozen beta builds. The CD reduction does seem high for holy, when you combine it with sanc. chakra. I expect that to be adjusted.

As GC said in a post a few hours ago, starting tier set bonuses will not be drastic game changers, just slight boosts to allow you to ease into new spells and rotations.

2t11 wasnt useless but Im not a fan of using crit(s) to heal. I dont think 2t14 is useless, especially with holy getting Serendipity back.

thanks for not letting it be typical 5% crit on efficient heal. You can't compare how much you use flash heal today to how it will be used in mop. Samething with renew and disc. Both flash heal and renew will have considerable uptime compared to today's "rotation."

If cataclysm is any indication, even casting a single flash heal on any PVE boss before patch 5.1 means wiping a few minutes later due to mana concerns. As such, this set bonus is not only useless, it's downright evil. I'm having this mental image of a goatee-clad developer taunting with a "nya-hah, you can't cast this spell ever if you want to succeed, and here's a set bonus to make this spell you cannot cast better!". The same guy also thought that the current Surge of Light talent was a great boon for healing priests, and vocally defended Lightwell in TBC. Out of conviction, not to maintain a company line.

I don't see this bonus as useful on PVE progress fights at all. I could be wrong. I want to be wrong.

On the upside - this set bonus will be very useful on trash pulls. Flash Heal spam generally makes trash easy, and content is designed for you to blow mana as fast as possible on every pull anyway as most trash tend to twoshot tanks just like any PVE boss. There's just way more of it. On such content, The 2-set bonus is pretty sweet!

It's just too bad you have to master all the content before getting to the point where you can effortlessly deal with trash. At that point it seems redundant.
    Last edited by Danner; 2012-04-26 at 11:50 AM.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]