Thread: verdant sphere

Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

verdant sphere

Glyph of Bane of Agony - Renamed Glyph of Verdant Spheres. Your Soul Shards are transformed into Verdant Spheres.

blizzard better not be joking about that one ....

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh dear.

Magisters Terrace was merely a setback?
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

If it comes with the animation of the green orbs around the char, similar to shaman's 'shilds', and not only the 'cooler' name and green icons, this would be awesome...

10+ Year Old Account
    It doesnt seem to work yet. Prob nyi.

Deleted
    After the false information on warlock tanking and green fire I'm not going to believe this, until it's ingame and working as intended. -_-
    No, I dont trust Blueposts anymore or better, I'm not trusting that I read what I read in Blueposts.

It's in game and it does work. they showed up after i changed specs back and forth. I'll try to post a image of them in a minute

Edited to actually show the pictures. thanks Tearor
    Last edited by Coil; 2012-04-25 at 09:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Killrogg View Post
    After the false information on warlock tanking and green fire I'm not going to believe this, until it's ingame and working as intended. -_-
    No, I dont trust Blueposts anymore or better, I'm not trusting that I read what I read in Blueposts.
    Were there any blue posts about adding green fire or warlock tanking though? I can't remember seeing any. I think you are just overreacting here. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Were there any blue posts about adding green fire or warlock tanking though? I can't remember seeing any. I think you are just overreacting here. :P
    not for tanking, but there was blue posts for green fire.

brb making kael transmog set
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coil View Post
    not for tanking, but there was blue posts for green fire.
    After doing some searching, there indeed are posts about green fire, but it doesn't seem like they promised it to happen, merely saying they would like to get it done? Or is there some other blue post that pretty much promises it to happen at the release of MoP?

Oh, and what is verdant sphere btw? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    After doing some searching, there indeed are posts about green fire, but it doesn't seem like they promised it to happen, merely saying they would like to get it done? Or is there some other blue post that pretty much promises it to happen at the release of MoP?

Oh, and what is verdant sphere btw? :P
    to tired to search for blue posts about green fire, but to answer your other question. if you have ever seen kael thalas, you've seen them before.

If you want some lore, best i can give you is http://www.wowpedia.org/Verdant_Sphere maybe someone else here has more information on them.

Are soul shards without glyph hovering above head too?

if so anyone would be so kind (i know im stupid, asking locks to be kind ;p ) and post screenshot of it too ?

As an extra note, they seem to actually rearrange themselves as they are used or summoned(as in, when you only have 1 left, it will hover in the middle)

Edit: Soul shards hover above the head too. there should be another thread with a picture of them. I'll get a better picture for you of the soul shards in a few if i can keep the beta from crashing every 5 minutes.
    Last edited by Coil; 2012-04-25 at 07:37 AM.

but..... Kael isn't a warlock.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

Quote Originally Posted by kynthrus View Post
    He was a blood mage, so he kind of was a warlock.

A mystical hero, blood mages are adept at controlling magic and ranged assault. While they were still members of the Alliance, the blood elves began to turn to the darkest parts of magic, abandoning the water and frost spells of the Kirin Tor for the fire and heat of what some people fear to be demonic magic.[1]
    What class uses demonic magic?

http://www.wowpedia.org/Blood_mage

Edit for Zerel: here is a better picture of the soul shards.
    Last edited by Coil; 2012-04-25 at 09:00 AM.

This is exciting!

10+ Year Old Account
    I just jizzed. I rolled a BE warlock to 85 with the express intent of speccing him destro and decking him out in Sunwell gear to make him the spitting image of a Blood Mage.

This is the happiest day of my life.

---------- Post added 2012-04-25 at 07:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kynthrus View Post
    Bloodmages even have green fire back in Warcraft 3. He's whatever the hell he wants to be!
    Last edited by Callace; 2012-04-25 at 07:59 AM.

Coil, by shadow and fire thy be blessed. (thanks ;] )

Now having screens of both that i can easly compare
    i dont know what im gonna use, both looks cool to me.
    i guess it will depend which will better fit my transmog set ;p

10+ Year Old Account
    The spheres work with destro, right? Even though destro has a different resource system?