Thread: verdant sphere

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsumoto View Post
    Destruction's ember regeneration is very slow so you won't see many verdant spheres around you

---------- Post added 2012-05-11 at 03:42 PM ----------

Would also be a lot better if they floated around you and not just stay stationed.
    While for the optimal damage rotations I can understand using up Embers ASAP, I can understand in certain situations where you would still be casting Incinerate and not Chaos Bolt (For example, certain PvP situations, mobs that are too small and "unimportant" for CB, etc,) not to mention levelling. I can forsee myself holding off for Chaos bolt a lot for full embers/spheres

As for floating, it would make more sense then the crown, plus that's how Kael did it

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    Okay, so we get Green flames (someday), have verdant spheres, use sacrifice and my Blood Elf Warlock is a blood mage. If only there was a phoenix as skill or a racial -.-
    Just get the Al'ar mount

10+ Year Old Account
    Its extremely to bad they never introduced THIS

There is a trick though for RP purpose if you want to make a pureblood firehawk look green. You just need to use the disgusting oozling pet and then mount and as long as you stay on the ground, your mount is green.

I have noticed that when using the glyph, both the spheres and the embers show up on your character. I hope that it is intentional so that it may stay that way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    I have noticed that when using the glyph, both the spheres and the embers show up on your character. I hope that it is intentional so that it may stay that way.
    When I tried it on Destro, the orange glow beneath you appeared but you dont get set on fire. Might have changed in last patch, but I remember getting 4 spheres (glyphed) and not getting my Belf on fire, just the orange glow under her feet and the four spheres