Legendary Demo warlock 6/8 H Exp LF 10 man but okay with 25

Hello all,

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Xylter/simple

I'm currently looking at what kind of guilds offers I can get. I'm really looking for more of a 10 man setting but 25's are not hated. If a transfer can be provided that would indeed be helpful but we can talk more about that later. Faction change just isn't in the cards at all for me right now. At this point raid times are not an issue for me at all though I'd prefer no more than 15 hours a week. I'm also not looking to progress backwards I've done enough backtracking this tier.

I'm currently GM Of this guild and I've nearly gone through a whole 10 man of raiders since DS has come out and I just can't take the stress anymore. I want to play this game again without having it be my job to watch every little thing in the raid etc. My current Ilvl is so low due to the fact that moonwell chalice is one of my better trinkets and I have nothing to replace it with even on AoE fights. Cunning of the Cruel has just not dropped yet.

Experience
    Vanilla: None
    BC: Kael/Vashj pre nerfs. Hand of Adal. BT up to Illidan. No sunwell experience.

Wrath: t7: Sarth 2D 25/10. t8: just a normal Ulduar Clear t9: ToGC 4/5 25. 5/5 10 man. Glory of the Ulduar Raider. t10: Bane of the fallen king post 4.0. Herald of the titans.

Cata: 7/13 in t11 25 man. 2/7 25 man t12 pre nerf. 7/7 heroic post nerf. DS: 5/8 post 5% nerf. 6/8 post 15% nerf.

What I can offer is a warlock who's obviously been playing his class a long time. One who is loyal and will always push his class to the best of my ability. I 'm really hoping to find a fun and solid raid team for mists of pandaria. I'm extremely excited about the xpac and hope that I won't join a guild that seems to go through a roster like mine currently does.

Logs(I ask that you cut me a little slack since I've had to raid lead and quite honestly I'm not a great multi tasker):
    http://worldoflogs.com/reports/juxwfu8xrhzgf2vt/ for last week
    http://worldoflogs.com/reports/u6664ax6526k8qdv/ week before.

real ID: Tyler.titgen@gmail.com
    Last edited by Xylter; 2012-04-25 at 06:14 AM.

I know you said you don't want to backtrack but we are currently making fine progress on Heroic Warmaster so I will leave our info anyway just incase.

Dark Scion is looking for a new Range Dps to help us progress through Heroic DS.

We raid Tues,Thurs and Sunday @ 9:30-12:30 EST

We are 5/8 Heroic and working on Heroic Warmaster.

You can apply online @ www.Darkscion.guildlaunch.com
    OR
    Contact me in game via RealID: Dark.for.fear.of.failure@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you and GL in your search!

Hey xylter, we currently have an immediate core raidspot for you available this week. Info is below. add me and we can talk.

Hey there xylter, A Lucid Nightmare of Cenarius is very interested in you. We are looking for people that show up to raid prepared and ontime, with all the needed items and knowing exactly what is required of them durring the encounters set forth for that night. Below is more information on our guild.

A lucid Nightmare is the Top 25man Progression raiding guild on US cenarius Alliance.

Our Current Progression

HM Warmaster
    HM Ultraxion
    HM Morchok
    HM Hagara the Stormbinder
    HM Yor'sahj the Unsleeping
    HM Warlord Zon

Past Progression

Tier 12 Drakes
    6/7hm 25man Tier 12

Tier 11 Drakes

13/13hm tier 11

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...ting.tier13_25

We have immediate raid spots for the follow Class/Spec's:

Hunter
    Mage
    Warlock
    Shadow Priest
    Ele Shaman
    Resto Shaman
    Healing Priest
    Holy Pally

Also interested in a Prot Warrior

We are recruiting any Top DPS for immediate progression fights.
    If your class/spec is not on that list but you are an exceptional Player feel free to Apply at the website.

Our raid times are as follows:
    Tuesday - 9pm-Midnight
    Wednesday - 9pm-Midnight
    Thursday - 9pm-Midnight

Raid times are PST

We currently run a very fair loot council among the officer core. Loot is decided based on Rank/Performance/seniority/effectiveness of loot for your class/spec.

We expect a 90%-100% raid attendance for every core raider. We raid three days three hours so Attentiveness and attendance is our main focus. We have no time to mess around during those times.

The guild does provide cauldrons and fish feast, but we do expect all core members to be pre-potting and potting during the encounters. This is a must.

If you would like to know more or speak with an officer contact me at realid Zeta333@gmail.com or

Co-Gm/Healing Lead-Neferutiti:Bethany44224@yahoo.com
    Tank Lead/Officer - Mapex
    Ranged Lead/Officer - Petrol
    Melee Lead/Officer - Veirus
    Raidleader/Officer - Zeta - zeta333@gmail.com
    Healing Lead/Officer - Sephire

8/8 H 25
    Glory of the Dragonsoul raider

Recruiting for Mists and farming out DS!

We were formed in October of 2010 and have steadily been a top 200ish since our inception starting with a US 208th Light of Dawn.

We run a light roster (28-30) so being able to maintain 90% attendance rate is paramount to both the guild's and your own success as part of the team. We have very limited spots available as the core of the roster has been growing and has been very steady since the tail end of last tier. We are really looking to make a strong push to crack the top 100 US Madness kills. We are a social guild and most people really do like each other, outside of raid times you can find League of Legends games, Dota2, SC2, BF3, as well as alt stuff, old raids, and pvp stuff so there is something for all. This is not a guild where 90% of the raiders are only online or in mumble for raids, it is a pretty active guild.

25man Horde progression: 8/8 HM T13
    Sunday-Wednesday 8:30-12:00 EST
    www.blessthemartyrguild.com

Bless the Martyr in the News
    http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/06/30/wo...kwing-descent/
    http://officerchat.org/2011/09/30/in...rtyr/#more-725

Contact Information
    GM and Raid Leader: B_widner@hotmail.com
    Pathosis (recruitment lead): anonpferd@gmail.com
    Email (fast communication during the day tied to GM's phone): Blessthemartyrguild@gmail.com
    Or you can text 773-915-3643

Hey Xylter,
    Resurgence of Korgath is looking for a warlock for a full time raid spot for the rest of Cata and for MoP. We are a 10 man guild, 8/8 HM (killed DW in early March.) Our raid times are Sun/Mon/Tues/Thurs during progression, though right now we are only raid on Tuesdays with optional alt runs and achievement runs on other nights. I am highly interested in adding a warlock to our raid team, so I'd appreciate it if you'd add me to real ID at lb.ward@gmail.com so we can talk. I hope to hear from you soon!
    Andromedah

<Winter is Coming> {A} Executus (PVP) is currently 2/8 DS 10 man HM. We have 2 groups going and have decided that we are going to start recruiting for 25 man raiding. We raid Sun/Tues/Weds 8:30 -11PM Server.

We are looking to finish Cataclysm strong and working on heroic content and to get a solid group together for Mists of Panderia end game raiding. These are all for Core Raid spots. The recruit must be Geared (384+ item lvl at the very least, prefer higher) and Raid Experienced and should be on for at least 90% of our raid times and come ready to raid.

Contact Dynin, Sangmourne, Válus, Hêrpz or Faded for more info or post an app on our website wic.guildlaunch.com

-Currently we are in need of 1-2 Geared healers considering all specs but looking really for a Holy Priest.
    -We are also looking for 2-3 Dps Melee we are really looking for an Enhance Shaman/Arms Warrior/ Subtlety/Assassination Rogue
    -For Range we are looking for an Arcane Mage/Shadow Priest or Survival hunter.

Add my real id: nck_2001 at hotmail

<Triumph>

Who we are:
    Triumph is currently 100% focused on 10man heroic progression We raid 11 hours a week. Our goal for MoP is to remain one of the fastest progressing guilds on the server currently set as 3rd. Mostly comprised of college students.

Current Progression:
    8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul bosses killed.

Raid Times during progression (subject to change come MoP)
    All times are PST which is the server time zone
    Wednesday - 7:00pm - 10:00pm
    Friday - 7:00pm - 11:00pm
    Saturday - 7:00pm - 11:00pm

We 'prefer' near perfect attendance from new applicants.
    Recruitment:
    We will always welcome very exceptional applications, so feel free to apply even if your class is not listed. All applicants must have 390+ ilvl.
    Currently, we have a need for the following:

Warlock (with knowledge of how to effectively play every spec)

Vent interview is required. We're big on communication around here - it has proven to be a good tool in cutting out drama and other miscellaneous nonsense. No need to be shy, we just want to know who we're inviting to join, and we want you to know us.

We plan to be actively working on hard modes as soon as normals are cleared. If this isn't your goal, then Triumph is probably not the place for you. If it is, and you know your stuff, feel free to message us for more info. Coming MoP, we will also be aiming to get into raiding the first week raids are available, so leveling you're toon and gearing up in those heroics will be essential for progression.

We ask that you must

- Be raid ready & aware,
    - Know the fights & have done your research,
    - Be good at your job & willing to learn from mistakes,
    - Have a positive & professional attitude.
    - Not bring any drama into the guild or raid
    - Have a high maturity level as we do not tolerate people that dont care
    - Be willing to spend the raid time alotted devoted to progression

Please contact Blacklistd/Bigbossrinz in game or via mail if I am not on or not responding. Please be ready to link your armory and WoL

[H] <Departed> of Black Dragonflight - 25M 8/8HM LFM MoP

Progress: 8/8 (H)
    world: 577
    US: 210
    realm: 3

And yes we have our drakes :P

Departed is a 25m raiding guild that has been around since March 2010. We are actively recruiting to fill our roster with the best and most experienced players possible.
    http://www.departed.guildzilla.com

Progression:
    8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul - Morchok, Yor'Sahj, Zon'ozz, Hagara, Ultraxion, Warmaster, Spine, Madness
    6/7 Heroic Firelands pre-nerf

Raid Schedule:
    Tuesday 8:30 - 12:30 EST
    Wednesday 8:30 - 12:30 EST
    Thursday 8:30 - 12:30 EST

Loot Distribution:
    We use EPGP as our loot system.
    We are immediately seeking:
    Dps AND Prot Warrior(prefer arms)
    Ret & Holy Paly
    Ele Shaman
    Bear Druid (ASAP)
    One RANGED DPS WARLOCK (Legendary preferable)
    Any exceptional players will be considered

PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL CLASSES ARE OPEN FOR MOP. PST for more info.

What we expect:
    You must have a vast knowledge of your class and play it properly, and show us this via world of log parses. You must also know all current raid content and be properly gemmed, enchanted, and reforged. Also, be prepared to wipe for hours, as we are a progression guild and wiping is a large part of progression.

Trials applying for a core position are expected to have 100% attendance during the three week trial period. After a core position is earned, 75% attendance is mandatory (3 absents/month max).

No one has a guaranteed raid slot, ever, so you may be sat as a trial for some fights. If you're better than a current member you'll most likely get their raid slot. The constant possibility of replacement stops people from getting stagnant with their performance.

We provide cauldrons and feasts, but you must bring your own personal potions (volcanic, tol'vir, etc.)
    We also supply enchants and gems (non-epic) for gear earned in raid.

To Apply:
    Visit www.departed.guildzilla.com or contact me in-game via RealID:
    Sani: the_destinys_angel@hotmail.com
    Loot: navypulsar@yahoo.com
    Last edited by Sania; 2012-04-26 at 01:20 PM.

<Traumatic> of Deathwing is recruiting! A bit about us:

Level 25.

T12 Progress:
    7/7 Normal - 25m
    6/7 Heroic - 25m
    7/7 Heroic - 10m

T13 Progress:
    8/8 Normal
    8/8 Heroic

Current recruitment needs:
    We are currently accepting applications from all classes and specs for MoP!
    High Priority:
    - Caster dps with Dragronwrath
    - Warlock
    - Holy Paladin
    - Resto Shaman
    - Feral Druid

We raid every Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 10 - 1 est

You must be appropriately geared to push hardmode content, and you must be an exceptionally skilled player. We are not interested in mediocre players that don't theorycraft to the best of their ability and make the same mistakes twice.

If you would like to apply please do so on our website:

www.traumaticguild.com

Any other questions can be asked of the officers in game:

Mootykins, Ampera, Jadeous, Vernos.

You may also contact me by RealID at traumatic.ampera@gmail.com.

Hi there. We just received a 2 week notice from our warlock. We are looking to finish this tier and stay with us for MoP.

We are always looking for outstanding, situationally aware players who enjoy min/maxing and theorycrafting. Feel free to add me on realid, email or gtalk avryel722@gmail.com

Guild Name: Occasional Excellence

Realm: US, PVE, Quel'dorei, Alliance

Progression: All 25 man - T13: 6/8H T12: 6/7H

Raid Times: 7:30pm-11:00pm CST, Tuesday and Wednesday

Age Requirement: 18+ required, 21+ preferred

Occasional Excellence is a group of adult, mature raiders that share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule. We take raiding seriously and progress quickly, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – having fun and maintaining balance. We are an all adult guild, 18+ required, 21+ preferred. OE guild members are adults and act like adults. We treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. If you enjoy linking meters, use terms like ROFLcopter on a regular basis, and want everyone to worship you for the divine gift to WoW that you are, then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite dps/tank/healer, then consider us!

OE is a guild comprised of skilled raiders who are experts on their preferred class and often many other classes. We expect our raiders to remain current with their theorycrafting and to maximize/minimize in every possible way. Our raiders have strong situational awareness and are always looking for ways to improve. Because of this effort, most of our core raiders have ranked in the top 200 of their class/role on WoLs, with several regularly placing in the top 50.

While we only have two required raid nights, OE is a very active guild on off nights. Our members can be found in vent chatting, running heroics, completing achievements, or doing PvP any night/day of the week. We also allow our members to sponsor friends and family, who can join the guild in a non-raider position without an application, meaning there's always someone around to hang out with.

Occasional Excellence is probably unlike any guild you have ever been a part of. If it sounds like it might be for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via the website, by email, in game, or on our vent server. We look forward to meeting you!