Lightbulb Warrior Challenge Mode + Plate Set.

Now Available on WOWHEAD.

Heres the link

Tell me your opinions.

http://www.wowheadnews.com/blog=2030...4-set-bonuses#.

Deleted
    Warrior Challenge set looks great, huge shoulders with tusks are never a bad thing and the asymmetry is something I've always been a fan of. This, in my opinion, should be our Tier set.

Quote Originally Posted by Indicterion View Post
    Warrior Challenge set looks great, huge shoulders with tusks are never a bad thing and the asymmetry is something I've always been a fan of. This, in my opinion, should be our Tier set.
    I know it's your opinion but mine own is that a set such as that (one that looks amazing) should remain difficult to obtain. If I'm not able to attain it I'd be even happier since that just means I get that old feeling of seeing the truly exceptional players toting armor fitting of their status.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Challenge set looks so amazing on Panderan Female <3 Not sure about it on the Tauren though... But hey, I'm not a Tauren!

Deleted
    the dungeon plate set is also awesome!

The challenge mode set is actually pretty sweet looking. Definitely one to gun for!

---------- Post added 2012-04-29 at 02:18 PM ----------

Also agree that the dungeon mode warr set is pretty sweet. Esp on a worgen male, me likes!
    "I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

-The Doctor, Voyage of the Damned

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    I know it's your opinion but mine own is that a set such as that (one that looks amazing) should remain difficult to obtain. If I'm not able to attain it I'd be even happier since that just means I get that old feeling of seeing the truly exceptional players toting armor fitting of their status.
    I meant I preferred the look of the set over our Tier 14 set previously shown that's covered in chain-mail and looks more fitting for a Hunter. This set just fits the look of a Warrior more. I agree Tier should be harder to obtain than Challenge mode lol.

I think it's definitely one of the best looking sets they've shown so far. I'm a big fan of the nice, chunky plate style that looks like it has a lot of weight to it.

Those shoulders

Deleted
    Think the Red set and the grey set look amazing, now I'm just hoping they don't make the challenge modes so easy that half of the server will be able to get them : <