Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The piercing howl change to 15 seconds is going to make it so much better in PvP, if you take the skill in the talents that is. I cant remember off the top of my head what the other 2 talents in that row were : /

Quote Originally Posted by cstmboarder View Post
    The piercing howl change to 15 seconds is going to make it so much better in PvP, if you take the skill in the talents that is. I cant remember off the top of my head what the other 2 talents in that row were : /
    All CC caps out at 8 seconds in PVP. It will only last 15 seconds in PVE.

Spell Reflect up to 30 seconds now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gravebond View Post
    Come on guys ! 10 sec CD for Spell reflect Glyphed!!!!!!
    Your move Mages.....
    Mages reply with nerfing it even further, adding 5 seconds lol

Yeaaaaa....more homogenization and more retarded changes with a 30 second cooldown on spell reflect. Even worse than 25 seconds. Still no weapon swap mechanic change.

It should be 15 seconds WITHOUT needing sword and board. 30 seconds is unacceptable.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Yeaaaaa....more homogenization and more retarded changes with a 30 second cooldown on spell reflect. Even worse than 25 seconds. Still no weapon swap mechanic change.

It should be 15 seconds WITHOUT needing sword and board. 30 seconds is unacceptable.
    agree,but as i said many many times before,wow is a joke and warriors are broken.just quite the game now because its never going to change.blizz does not care what you play,as long as you pay.

a 30sec SR is just dumb,and a shield is still needed lol.if warriors get a new ability,they lose another.examples like dragons roar- TD,HL- intercept.wow is a waste of time and $.

Mass spell reflect on a 15 second cd would be absurd. Though tbh I don't think the baseline SR deserves such a penalty. Maybe a cd increase as a result of taking the talent would be a decent path.

Quote Originally Posted by orangeaccord311 View Post
    Mass spell reflect on a 15 second cd would be absurd. Though tbh I don't think the baseline SR deserves such a penalty. Maybe a cd increase as a result of taking the talent would be a decent path.
    And what having no recourse to being kited to death and ranged down is fair?