Finally, a Gilnean Raven Pet

Finally, a Raven pet is being introduced, can't wait!

Thanks Blizzard! (Yeah I know I'm easily pleased)

It will be awesome for my Lock.
    Much as I'd love it to be for getting exalted with Gilneas (as lets face it, the horses are so boring you might as well just buy a +1 to your mount collection) but I'm going to guess it will be a pet you capture with the new battle system.

I guess this is a good thing as, lets be honest, it would be a bit mean to add a crow/raven pet to the game and not let undead warlocks amongst others have it.

Deleted
    Where did you see this?

Quote Originally Posted by Mooherder View Post
    Where did you see this?

was linked to fro Warcraftpets.com http://mop.wowhead.com/spell=123214

10+ Year Old Account
    These birds pets, especially this raven but obviously also all parrots, should be able to perch on the shoulder of the person that summoned them.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    These birds pets, especially this raven but obviously also all parrots, should be able to perch on the shoulder of the person that summoned them.
    Oh... Yes please. That would look so awesome in comination with the eye patch or even the bloodsail helm as a clothie.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post

Awesome as that would be, I fear that on many of the tier shoulder models, the poor bird would end up badly burnt, electoructed or seriously injured

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Awesome as that would be, I fear that on many of the tier shoulder models, the poor bird would end up badly burnt, electoructed or seriously injured
    maybe have it that all parrots have a unique interaction with the pirate hat(or hats transmoged into) = land on the hat