Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    There is not a single game out there that is balanced to any degree. Someone is always going to be the best and someone is always going to be the worst. WoW isnt balenced, SWToR isnt balenced, GW2 will not be balenced and Tera wont be balenced because its just far too difficult to do without giving every class the EXACT same abilities.

10+ Year Old Account
    this thread is full of lolz >.<.

continue..

Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Go online and play at 2200+ MMR, go on TR, see out of all the teams you face how many are RLS/RMP/HRP/etc.
    Not many!!!

What will fix PvP? Removal of PvE. Removal of legendaries, heroic cunning on locks, human racial just to name a few. Also tone down resto shamans. Also warlocks.

Tbh, rogues are like mages right now. Good, borderline OP however they really shine with an OP comp (RLS/triple deeps). Mages don't really have that "OP" comp (unless you're human and playing RMP decked out in PvE gear)
    Last edited by rektbrah; 2012-04-27 at 11:38 AM.
    this game sucks

Quote Originally Posted by rektlol View Post
    Not many!!!

What will fix PvP? Removal of PvE. Removal of legendaries, heroic cunning on locks, human racial just to name a few. Also tone down resto shamans. Also warlocks.

Tbh, rogues are like mages right now. Good, borderline OP however they really shine with an OP comp (RLS/triple deeps). Mages don't really have that "OP" comp (unless you're human and playing RMP decked out in PvE gear)
    RMP seems to be a little more represented on EU realms. Regardless, the point is that rogues are good--it's just that a shaman and lock are typically stronger than a priest and mage.

Fixing stupid PvE gear and imbalanced racials would certainly be a step in the right direction. The one thing that's sounded appealing to me in this upcoming expansion is the potential for better PvP balance. Now, I'm sure there will still be rife imbalance, but between the new PvP stat system and prefab specs I think PvP will have to be a big step up from where we are now. I'm just concerned that high-end PvE trinkets may still be favorable to PvP ones if this PvP power stat isn't good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Lulbalance View Post
    this thread is full of lolz >.<.
    This is true lol

Deleted
    Did some1 just say something negative about mages and pvp ?? I guess he's playing a mage himself keyboard turning to get a sheep on a druid in bear form cus his downer priest keeps mana burning himself oom into it

Quote Originally Posted by valedo View Post
    Did some1 just say something negative about mages and pvp ?? I guess he's playing a mage himself keyboard turning to get a sheep on a druid in bear form cus his downer priest keeps mana burning himself oom into it
    Lol. Honestly if you think mages are 'overpowered' you need to get out of the 1200 bracket son.
    this game sucks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rektlol View Post
    Lol. Honestly if you think mages are 'overpowered' you need to get out of the 1200 bracket son.
    On dakkroths stream raiku said he can spam out 30k instants. I am far above the 1200 bracket before u try saying it to me

Quote Originally Posted by hermedes View Post
    On dakkroths stream raiku said he can spam out 30k instants. I am far above the 1200 bracket before u try saying it to me
    You honestly can't just 'spam' ice lance. It doesn't work that way. A lock however, can just 'spam' his dots on targets.
    this game sucks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TarTime View Post
    I wish Blizzard didn't listen to the community so much
    so you basicly ask from blizzard not to listen to you? makes no sence to me :S

Its not that easy to balance a game with 10 classes and the different combinations of races, the game will always be unbalanced in some areas.

hmm i know 1 solution that will fix alot of problems

the removal of arena.

Mod edit: hehe yes very nice and viable solution.

Infracted.
    Last edited by mmoc9b719c3609; 2012-05-06 at 10:42 PM.